Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 14

pulo filipe

Well , we can speculate that she went down at the lobby to make one of the famous phonecalls that she doesn’t want to be listened because of the sensitive info given 😆🤓🤩🥸 ... or another one , she went to meet someone of the friends she has in Prague to explain how much she misses and loves Paul and that she is trying to find a way to bring him in Prague as soon as travels are allowed 😂🤣😂🤣😆😆😆🥳

• Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, pulo filipe said:

Malia likes to keep her hair healthy and elegant and color 

Even electrifies it! 😅 Wish she wouldn't keep dying it though.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

The last three days have been an absolutely typical example of the situation that has been played out right in front of us, week after week for the last six months (Yep, it's been that long now). Two days of petty arguing, resulting in text lectures, then the third day, sure enough - All is forgotten, it never happened, and she gets ready, special, to spend an hour together followed by the immediate contractual re-contact of 'Just got back from yours. Texted you as soon as i could. Exciting car journey home sweetie!' 'Ooh you're funny LOL!' etc.

Same old, same old, round & round & round it goes. Reheat, repeat, regurgitate through 2021! 🤢 🥱

9 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Beautiful ass 

9 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Beautiful ass 

Hello pulo I work both ways have you got a beautiful arse.        I have but I must admit that leora and that Paul I could do them both     now I know why Chris wanks so much

• Haha 1