Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 14

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, patou said:

Good news for her if it's true🥰

?????? Now THAT is bad translation for you !!!!! Not you Patou, the actual translator !! I said she was talking about "Stuff to do with back home" which you can see from my post - For some reason that has been changed in French to "Thinking about going back home" - Which is not the case at all !! Blame Google translate for you reading the wrong words!

CAN I POINT THAT OUT PEOPLE !!! I DID NOT SAY THAT - LOOK !!! IT'S GOOGLE TRANSLATE'S FAULT BEFORE YOU JUMP ON ME !! INNOCENT! 😭

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

?????? Now THAT is bad translation for you!!!!! Not you Patou, the actual translator!! I said she was talking about "Stuff to do with back home" which you can see from my post - For some reason that has been changed in French to "Thinking about going back home" - Which is not the case at all!! Blame Google translate for you reading the wrong words!

CAN I POINT THAT OUT PEOPLE!!! I DID NOT SAY THAT - LOOK!!! IT'S GOOGLE TRANSLATE'S FAULT BEFORE YOU JUMP ON ME!!

😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

il y a 7 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

?????? Maintenant c’est une mauvaise traduction pour vous !!!!! Pas vous Patou, le traducteur actuel !! J’ai dit qu’elle parlait de « Trucs à faire avec le retour à la maison » que vous pouvez voir dans mon message - Pour une raison quelconque, cela a été changé en français en « Penser à rentrer à la maison » - Ce n’est pas du tout le cas !! Blâmez Google Translate pour vous lire les mauvais mots!

PUIS-JE POINTER QUE DES GENS !!! JE N’AI PAS DIT QUE - REGARDEZ !!! C’EST LA FAUTE DE GOOGLE TRADUIRE AVANT DE SAUTER SUR MOI !!

Des fois les traductions me changent les mots traduit en beaucoup de faute il mais difficille d ecrire correctement 😄

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Others can answer all the questions. Fucked if i can be bothered helping people. Fuck upvotes and status. Who gives a shit? When she is on the phone, it will be either Paul or the guy she's fucking. End of. What does it all matter? Seriously, what's the real important things in life eh?

il y a 25 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

D'autres peuvent répondre à toutes les questions. Fucked si je peux être dérangé d'aider les gens. Fuck upvotes et statut. Qui en a merde? Quand elle est au téléphone, ce sera soit Paul, soit le gars qu'elle baise. Fin de. Qu'est-ce que tout cela importe?

Je suis très reconnaissant de vos réponses  continuer 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2