US General Domestic Politics #3 Begins 01/25/21.

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

You didn't need to tell us, we already guessed either that or college student.  Perhaps when they "de-list" your job, you will get one of those $15/hr jobs assembling solar panels.  

Republicans blast John Kerry for dismissing job losses (nypost.com)

$27.50  And if they want us installing solar panels, then that's what we'll do.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Good riddance to a Washington, D.C. establishment swamp dwelling political pundit. To Chris Stirewalt the political antics of Democrats and Republicans were just a big game without any concern of how they affect the lives of American citizens.

You must be talking about "Rep" Marj Greene?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Work 6 months per year and receive unemployment benefits the other 6 months, right?

During the Bush II era, yep.  During Obama's 8 years, I worked 7 1/2.  During Trump's 4 years, I worked 1 1/3.  So YOU paid for a lot of unemployment when Trump and Bush II ruled the roost.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

During the Bush II era, yep.  During Obama's 8 years, I worked 7 1/2.  During Trump's 4 years, I worked 1 1/3.  So YOU paid for a lot of unemployment when Trump and Bush II ruled the roost.

And you are a liar. If you were not employed during the Trump presidency it's because you didn't want to be employed.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

Right.  I was only lazy when the economy took a huge shit.  Fuck off.

If you couldn't find work during the booming Trump economy it's because you didn't want to work and would rather let mommy and daddy support you while you lived rent free in their home.