Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 15

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, scutus said:

I was going to use " Groundhog Day ", But Leora, and others, may not have understood the reference to it. !!:biggrin:

She'd get it eventually if you made the joke every 24 hours.....

il y a 7 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

50/50.

Je pense que Léora à laissé un message quand elle est partie vers 15h elle allumé la lumière de la cuisine pour nous dire je reviens vers vous ou pour nous tromper 

• Like 1

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

She'd get it eventually if you made the joke every 24 hours.....

Only if she has seen the movie. With the actors lines being interpreted correctly !   

Other wise, it would make absolutely no sense to her !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, scutus said:

Only if she has seen the movie. With the actors lines being interpreted correctly !   

Other wise, it would make absolutely no sense to her !!

There's a comedian over here, Eddie Izzard, and he can speak fluent French, so he did an act in Paris entirely in the language. Part of his act talked about James Bond, and he does a Sean Connery impression. And it got hardly any laughs. It was only later he realized no one got it, as in France, it is overdubbed so the voice is totally different!

3 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

So,why are you here then if you think it´s a comedy?The funny thing is,when Leora or both are at home they are almost always among

the top thumbs even if they aren´t doing anything special.But when they do,it doesn´t matter what´s happen in the other apartment

and after a session they are 100% # 1 even # 2 and # 3 at the replay thumbs so they must have a very big fanclub that follow them.So

run away you little boy and go watch all the so called "wannabes" in the other apartments.

He's another one of our forum trolls. 😁 

• Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

He's another one of our forum trolls. 😁 

Three parties this week, involving 278 people, and at each one, they simply couldn't shift our girls from top spot! Then because of this, it's our fault here! 🤣 Must be why frustrations are taken out on us!

Not our fault GOV has become the Chocolate Fireguard of rlc!!😂

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Three parties this week, involving 278 people, and at each one, they simply couldn't shift our girls from top spot! Then because of this, it's our fault here! 🤣 Must be why frustrations are taken out on us!

Not our fault GOV has become the Chocolate Fireguard of rlc!!😂

Darn it Slip,   I had to look up that colloquial reference, before I gave you a reputation.   😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, scutus said:

Darn it Slip,   I had to look up that colloquial reference, before I gave you a reputation.   😁

😆 I forget sometimes! Mind you, there are phrases over here in the north, that mean nothing to those in the south! And this is just a couple of hundred miles apart! 😅