Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 15

pulo filipe

11 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Hi Paul it is me I am just going out to have a shagging good weekend so do not keep fucking phoning me.

Actually the calls have been about the  operation that they have been  planning for eva .

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

Actually the calls have been about the  operation that they have been  planning for eva .

Yep, several calls about things back home, including the shelter, last few days. Nothing about Prime Ministers though. Must point that out!

Il y a 7 heures, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Oui, plusieurs appels à propos de choses à la maison, y compris le refuge, durent quelques jours. Rien sur les premiers ministres cependant. Doit le souligner!

Bonjour
Merci à vous tous de vos commentaires j ai apprecié, les appel etait de Paul queqlque soucis avec Eva elle doit se faire opéré j espere rien de grave . voyont si sur la revoie Leora et Malia aujourd’hui

• Like 1

Il y a 7 heures, GAG-HER a dit :

En fait, les appels portaient sur l'opération qu'ils avaient planifiée pour eva.

Bonjour
Merci à vous tous de vos commentaires j ai apprécié, les appel était de Paul quelque soucis avec Eva elle doit se faire opéré j espère rien de grave . voyons si on la revoie  Leora et Malia  aujourd'hui 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, patou said:

Hello
Thank you all for your comments I appreciated, the call was from Paul that concerns with Eva she must be operated I hope nothing serious. see if on the review Leora and Malia today

She's had problems for a while now, and she was undergoing treatment which i think had to stop or change. She's still ok, but obviously is in need of something to sort her out. This is why she gets sent pics or videos regular, as well as being seen on Skype, if she's growling, you know she's just as good as ever!!😄

il y a 4 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Elle a des problèmes depuis un certain temps maintenant et elle suivait un traitement qui, je pense, devait cesser ou changer. Elle va toujours bien, mais un manifestement besoin de quelque choisi pour la régler. C’est pourquoi elle reçoit régulièrement des photos de vidéos, en plus d’être vue sur Skype, si elle grogne, vous savez qu’elle est aussi bonne que jamais !! 😄

Vrai Éva elle doit lui manquer et elle se fait des soucies en plus des soucies avec son petit ami

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
40 minutes ago, patou said:

True Eva must miss her and she worries besides worries with her boyfriend

Oh of course, she gets regular updates and goes into all the medical stuff with Paul, so she knows Eva gets the right things.

Been surveying a few other apartment forums since there is no longer anything to see here except the constant rhetorical ass kissing and can report that some of you guys have gained a new status. Most reference I see elsewhere, portray this apartment as comedy. Enjoy ! 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1