Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 16

Guest Slipper Guyquad

il y a 55 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

hier a été une grande nuit heureuse

Leora et Malia au lit regardant le film côte à côte

Grand amour et amitié

🐈 😘

Pulo sais tu sur le lit quelque a choisi de noir qui n’est pas se matin et le deuxieme coup de téléphone il etait court ou long son petit ami peut etre

• Like 1

9 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Well,you got to explain a little more what you mean by that.If it is that they are eating at this hour,you haven´t  been here that much,have you?

This is nothing unusual that they are eating at this hour.And 1999 tells me that you are just 22,so run away little boy and watch something else,

because this apartment is for the adult guys.

If for adult guys why do you act like a child.the guy was polite. you should be a better example to new members,once you wer new. aggressive person.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, LearyM said:

If for adult guys why do you act like a child.the guy was polite. you should be a better example to new members,once you wer new. aggressive person.

Sadly you'll need to get used to it, if you don't like some one you are free to use the ignore button and you won't see their posts again.

Welcome to our group, feel free to ask questions of us old timers here. After watching Leora for seven years there is much I don't know.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Sadly you'll need to get used to it, if you don't like some one you are free to use the ignore button and you won't see their posts again.

Welcome to our group, feel free to ask questions of us old timers here. After watching Leora for seven years there is much I don't know.

Thank you. it's not that I dont like the guy I dont know him, I just thought he was rude and aggressive in his reply.

• Like 2