Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 16

Guest Slipper Guyquad

il y a 20 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

21:00 heure de fermeture 

Voila le prochain
appartement à fermer Malia
retrouve son petit ami dans son appartement Léora retrouve loverboy dans son appartement et je pense qu’il serait
très heureux que RLC réfléchisse il feront des économies et trouver une autre personne ou un couple à payer moins cher , 21 heure sur verra leora demain se que je me doutais vus tout sa préparation depuis quelle est levée

• Haha 2

Voila le prochain
appartement à fermer Malia
retrouve son petit ami dans son appartement Léora retrouve loverboy dans son appartement et je pense qu’il serait
très heureux que RLC réfléchisse il feront des economies et trouver une autre personne ou un couple à payer moins cher , 21 heure sur verra leora demain se que je me doutais vus tout sa préparation depuis quelle est levée🥵

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

RLC will not close the Leora and Malia apartment 

5 year residence and work visa  

16 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

RLC will not close the apartment leora and Malia 

5 years Residence and work visa  

just because she has a 5-year work and residence permit does not mean she will be with RLC for another 5 years.

26 minutes ago, patou said:

Good evening to the few people who have been following Leora for about a week
I have noticed fewer comments that may be bored Good night Pulo can be tomorrow

Just because I do not wish to post here, and be among all of the dissenters, that call themselves fans. I have been following her daily.

When she is out of the apartment, it is not of my concern. She is free to live her life as she sees fit. It is simple, enjoy what she offers us, 

or don't. Those are the options. 

Complaining about her actions here accomplishes nothing, but to soothe your frustrations. It will not change the activities, in, or out of the apartment !

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3