US General Domestic Politics #4 Begins 02/02/21.

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

May be an image of food

there seemed to be a time that even though you were wrong you tried to make a valid argument for things that you believed in. now you have deteriorated into a hateful bigot. there is no excuse for your bullshit.

• Upvote 1

5nga3o.jpg?fbclid=IwAR1OG7taE2fJdmx_aavTorbX9VHPt6FEWobY962MV_Y0iGt3gEK0CYEn3B0

the fact is that if republicans would do there job & work to help the citizens rather than simply obstruct everything all of the time nothing would ever need to be added to any bill. it would be taken care of already because it would be what is right under the circumstances. but i won't hold my breath waiting for republicans to ever do anything that helps anyone but themselves.

• Upvote 1

May be an image of text that says 'Donald Trump Builds Walls to Protect America HercRentals ACT AMERICA 1331 2 331 DC Politicians Build Walls to Protect Themselves'

donald trump built 15 miles of wall with money stolen from the military budget & claimed that he kept his promise for a wall guarding the entire border that would be paid for by mexico. then he led brainwashed maga morons to attack the capital. so where was the wall actually needed? seems like it wasn't mexico.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Are you kidding me 0_U812 would never be anything useful in his life !! He comes from a long line of welfare recipients, too bad his parents were to lazy to drive 🚗 out of town to find a Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinics, or maybe they kept 0_U812 just to screw the American Taxpayers with child support  🤔

just grab 1 of you guns & start shooting. that will solve a lot of problems i'm sure. by the way when you make love with your guns do you fuck the barrel or do you let the barrel fuck you? silly me. both at the same time of course.

• Upvote 1