US General Domestic Politics #4 Begins 02/02/21.

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

In 2020, conservative columnist Mona Charen did something that would have shocked her readers back in the 1980s, 1990s or 2000s: she voted for a Democratic presidential nominee. Charen is among the veteran...

"Shocked her readers?" No surprise to me. She's a long time Washington D.C. establishment swamp dweller. Trump is a threat to the ruling class establishment's power, so what do you expect Mona Cheren to do?

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

The COVID-19 pandemic has claimed the life of another U.S. politician: Rep. Ron Wright of Texas. The Republican congressman, who had been battling lung cancer, died of COVID-19 on Sunday night, February 7...

Most likely died of lung cancer and not covid-19.

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Your boy could have judged it, but CHOSE not to.  Yes, he had a choice. Besides, the judge does nothing but sit up there anyway.

Chief Justice Roberts CHOSE not to because he did not want to give legitimacy to a trial that he knows is unconstitutional.

53 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Chief Justice Roberts CHOSE not to because he did not want to give legitimacy to a trial that he knows is unconstitutional.

It's NOT unconstitutional.  # 1, he was impeached while in office, and # 2, without penalty, any president could break the law in his last week in office with no repercussions.  Start using the soft gray thing God put in your thick skull.  Damn dude.  I'm getting tired of schooling you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

"Shocked her readers?" No surprise to me. She's a long time Washington D.C. establishment swamp dweller. Trump is a threat to the ruling class establishment's power, so what do you expect Mona Cheren to do?

She just came to her senses.  Why don't you?

• Like 1

You're still going to prison for a long time...

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Facing the possibility of 28 years in prison, Jacob Chansley, also known as the "QAnon Shaman," is apologizing and saying that he's turning his life around, according to The Arizona Republic. "I...

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

It's NOT unconstitutional.  # 1, he was impeached while in office, and # 2, without penalty, any president could break the law in his last week in office with no repercussions.  Start using the soft gray thing God put in your thick skull.  Damn dude.  I'm getting tired of schooling you.

If a president breaks a law in his last week in office then he can be tried for that crime as a private citizen. I really don't need schooling about the U.S. Constitution from someone who installs solar panels.

34 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

You're still going to prison for a long time...

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Facing the possibility of 28 years in prison, Jacob Chansley, also known as the "QAnon Shaman," is apologizing and saying that he's turning his life around, according to The Arizona Republic. "I...

Prison is the perfect place for this clown.