Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (Mirakawa & Dantez)

7 hours ago, BlackLeone said:

Any chance of re-up please? I missed her new boobs..

Black be patient for now...there will be many more chances as they are a pair she will share often... I f I run across a shot I will try to get them to you because you have been a generous contributor in your time .. 

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Black be patient for now...there will be many more chances as they are a pair she will share often... I f I run across a shot I will try to get them to you because you have been a generous contributor in your time .. 

Black Lives Matter

23 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

quel moment étrange ... les images étaient sur le point d'apparaître et puis ZAP le spacer.png est venu ... douloureux mais vivant à nouveau sur le bord ... 

scoutouyoufe ils vous zappent vite ces jours-ci ... WTF est-ce que vous postez? 

Je ne comprends pas non plus les images ne sont déjà plus visibles.

I also don't understand the pictures have already disappeared.

3 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Je ne comprends pas non plus les images ne sont déjà plus visibles.

I also don't understand the pictures have already disappeared.

probably the RLC Police just happen to be  awake early.   love that you post all the same ... timing is everything 

la police du RLC est probablement réveillée tôt. J'adore que tu publies tout de même ... le timing est tout

On 5/22/2021 at 12:14 AM, letsdothis said:

Mirukawa oil and beauty her pussy

(Content No Longer Available)

that surprised me ...really nice and frankly I always liked her natural titties ... but an awesome capture of everything else !!!  thanks so much 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, bigbear said:

They opened up the guest room for about a couple of minutes, then they locked it.

I saw that. I was able to watch for about 10 minutes or so, then it got very blurry, and finally disappeared completely. Very disappointing. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, letsdothis said:

I saw that. I was able to watch for about 10 minutes or so, then it got very blurry, and finally disappeared completely. Very disappointing. 

Just thought i'd comment as i saw what you wrote. Today L&M's cam 2 was opened to non-subscribers for half an hour, then went blurred and made unavailable again. Same thing happened one day last week with cam 1. It's either technical problems, or they are trying to get more subs by briefly opening some cams, then closing them soon after.