Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 17

pulo filipe

True friendship is one that allows us to speak to our friend about all his defects and all our qualities.

We usually say that real friends are the ones who are by your side in difficult times ... But no!
True friends are the ones who support your happiness!
Because in a difficult time, anyone will approach you.
But your enemy would never endure your happiness!

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I agree, what you're saying is good for me, but ..... She's running back to him too. He means "something" about her. But what and how much? And yet, still very part-time to actually see him, especially at night. Take today, as I started. She called him, and before he even answered, she smiled. Then he answered, and she got all dizzy. As if she's called him in the last few weeks. Several hours later tonight, yelling at him - Again. We've seen it dozens of times, month after month after month. So at what point does it get to 'it's too much, this shouldn't always be so'? It must be.Nor is it healthy. She was never like that with Paul, because she didn't have to. But here I literally have my head in my hands, seeing how bad she has been at times. Really upset for her. But at the same time bewildered, as I said to myself, 'Why is she doing this?'. I half jokingly said not long ago that they will have a fight in early June as they celebrate their 1st birthday - I'm not joking anymore. Did I want to talk about this? again? No of course not. It's not idle gossip to me, this is real. But I didn't expect her to get mad at him again out of nowhere, and it became today's talking point. Right in front of us, (very) loud and clear.

And all this is without the other ongoing factors etc. 

I think Leora feels guilty for not being able to be open and honest about her life.
She cannot continue this life, she will have to choose between a life with a loverboy or one with RLC.
But what if a loverboy finds out what life she leads when she is not with him.