Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 17

pulo filipe

Foolish random observation and (semi-heavy) thoughts:
Also, indulge me for introducing some "thinking" into this forum besides nudity or bating.

There are approximately 22 girls on RLC. Only 3 (including Leora and Malia), from what I can see, do not have a navel piercing or tattoo.  Would it be fair to assume that 75% of single women in Russia/Europe under 30 have either a navel piercing or tattoo?  As oppose to that number being reversed pre-1990 (that 75% had neither a tattoo or piercing).

Lastly, why is it the social norm today to have a piecing or tattoo (I have neither)?

1 minute ago, Howard said:

Also, indulge me for introducing some "thinking" into this forum besides nudity or bating.

There are approximately 22 girls on RLC. Only 3 (including Leora and Malia), from what I can see, do not have a navel piercing or tattoo.  Would it be fair to assume that 75% of single women in Russia/Europe under 30 have either a navel piercing or tattoo?  As oppose to that number being reversed pre-1990 (that 75% had neither a tattoo or piercing).

Lastly, why is it the social norm today to have a piecing or tattoo (I have neither)?

We will have to start a agony topic if this is what we  have to discuss

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, patou said:

Did he have any calls today to his loverboy I hear him no longer call

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

3, all to Paul. So far.

☝️

il y a 33 minutes, chris hillman a dit :
il y a 37 minutes, Howard a dit :

It's all for attention, parents were stricter back in the day and the kids were a bit more disciplined and had the brains to know that covering themselves in tattoos and piercings was tacky and for sailors, punks and weirdos, nowadays, kids grow up thick as shit and crave attention because social media rules their lives so they get all that shit in a vain attempt to get attention, there is literally no other reason to get a tattoo.