Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 17

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Blimey, second bottle! Doesn't mean anything of course, but at times, things can happen when tipsy....

Another observation regarding RLC (and more so VH):

All these hook-ups....95% of these couples don't kiss during sex (or just before/after).  There's no emotional bond between the guys/gals.  Nellie & Bogden, Linda and Tibor, Martina & Alberto - these couples are passionate. Just about every other couple, it's a "fuck-me-for-room-and-board-while-on-cam' arrangement.

A sad reflection on the mindset of 20 yr olds who (I assume), don't look far into their future other then what their next meal will be.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Howard said:

Another observation regarding RLC (and more so VH):

All these hook-ups....95% of these couples don't kiss during sex (or just before/after).  There's no emotional bond between the guys/gals.  Nellie & Bogden, Linda and Tibor, Martina & Alberto - these couples are passionate. Just about every other couple, it's a "fuck-me-for-room-and-board-while-on-cam' arrangement.

A sad reflection on the mindset of 20 yr olds who (I assume), don't look far into their future other then what their next meal will be.

Unfortunately you're right, in todays times it's all about the hookups.  There is no love with these young people anymore, it's all about a sex fix!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1