Alma Crying

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest big stick33

well there is is another female added to the mix,don't know who she is. it might be family,don't know but SUPER "STEPHAN" MAN is all happy ,laughing,shaking his ass (acting stupid really)at this new girl and also at the other guy.he is not paying any attention to alma.but you watch at when it all settles down and the guest's leave he will go back being the same boring ass hole that he really is.alma will be back on the couch knitting,playing on the phone and sleeping by herself.until they have another dramatic argument,then she will be crying again.then it will start all over again.this apt. is starting to be a soap opera. ;)

Guest Squirrel

Damn, seems like I've been missing one hell of a party. Crying and fighting; I hate when I miss the good stuff.

All of the Alma Lovers are either Spanish or Turks. They don't like to post in English much, so we've been missing out. Dammit.

I've said that Alma is a sweet girl; I've also said that the "visitor" woman is refined, aristocratic, and rather quite beautiful. I keep looking for a response from the Alma Lover regulars.

So, in English/American/computer language, WTF is going on over there?????!!!!

Ever since they improved Alina/Anton's cam, I've been focusing pretty much all my attention with them and occasionally switching over to Maya/Stepan's place. I've had very little interest in this place which is why I missed pretty much everything that's been going on.

Now the only reason why I'm checking this place out is to try and see what this apparent no girl looks like. And I heard they all went out, supposedly for drinks so I'm waiting to see if anything interesting transpires tonight, if they even come back to this apt tonight.

So, in English/American/computer language, WTF is going on over there?????!!!!

Basically Stefan is an asshole that plays up to other people and ignores Alma when others are around.

I think he doesn't love her and might feel trapped, she wants him to stay, for god knows what reason.

At this point I could care less. It would be one thing if this was the first time this happened. Either break up with someone or don't, but if you want to keep threatening to break it off or allow your boyfriend/girlfriend to constantly make you miserable, then you have no one to blame but yourself for your own miserable existence.

They'll reconcile. And next month or two months from now, Stefan will threaten to leave, AGAIN. Alma will cry about it, AGAIN. The Alma fan club will continue to bash Stefan, AGAIN. They'l reconcile, AGAIN. And the month after that....

Guest Squirrel

I was pretty much convinced they have issues to work out ever since the paramedics showed up last year during a rather nasty "incident." Everyone bashes Stefan, but he kept control of his emotions while she went hysterical.

Everyone bashes Paul, too, but he's the one that uses extreme restraint when Leora gets upset.

Of course, you know, we're talking about females here. That's why we love female CamCaps members here; they understand the workings of the female mind. I gave up trying to figure women out long ago. I can only appreciate them; I cannot comprehend them.