Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 19

Howard

il y a 18 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

C’est la clé Oui.

Si les choses reviennent à ce qu’elles sont demain, certainement si les cadeaux sont également rapportés, il y aura la réponse. Les prochaines 24 heures expliqueront tout.

Oui attends demain pour ce soir c’est cuit cuit cuit la léora ces envolé encore une fois 🤣🦅

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
20 minutes ago, moos54 said:

At the same time, i never said she's walking alone outside 😉

She has a boyfriend in this city like Malia

Easy to understand where is she 🙂

Yes, she is with someone, for sure! But not 'him' for certain, right? Especially as she said on the phone to her salon friend she had no plans etc. She does have other people to see now there.

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes, she is with someone, for sure! But not 'him' for certain, right? Especially as she said on the phone to her salon friend she had no plans etc. She does have other people to see now there.

✔️, like two fridays ago.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Ok, we have all gone round and round today! So let's just sum it up right now in its most simple terms.

She fell out with him exactly one week ago. Pissed off, didn't believe him, yelled for 2 minutes and hung up. Since then, not a single phone call made or received. Any text contact, if at all, has been minimal at best. And even today, she woke up on valentines day, with no gift arriving, no calls incoming, no flowers, nothing. She spoke instead to Paul 3 times, sounding as loving as possible, and then got a valentine gift from her 'wife'. She then speaks to her friend from the salon and clearly says she has no plans and doesn't want to stop in by herself. So she goes out. All this is fact, on camera for all to see and hear.

There has been nothing at all from or to 'him'. For the entire week including today, of all days.

So - Does any of that suggest or hint that she has met Loverboy? No. 

BUT, that still doesn't mean she didn't in the end. That's the problem.....That's the worry.

From what I've seen (from various relationships over 50 or so years including my own),

Despite what everyone thinks, there is no way on earth that Paul doesn't have access and watches Leora, any man would do it in this situation and even if he wasn't, Leora is assuming that he is watching, this would explain all of the apartment behaviour.

she's clearly still obsessed with Paul and doesn't want to seem keen on the other bloke she's knocking aoff in Prague so whenever you see her on cam interacting with the 'boyfriend', she's all irate and seems pissed off (it's an act and why she is always fine an hour later), when she's speaking to Paul its 'pussy out towards cam'.

It's blatantly obvious what she's doing and any man that's had a mildly psychotic girlfriend like this knows what i'm talking about.

My guess is she's planned the day/evening with her boyfriend and doesn't want Paul to know.

• Haha 7