Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 19

Howard

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

A gift box of Jack Daniels, but it may be a gift from Malia to her guy rather than the other way round. Probably a bottle, with a couple of engraved tumblers as well. 

Yes i believe its a present from malia to her boyfriend, she ordered something on the phone  earlier to be delivered to her. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, GAG-HER said:

Yes i believe its a present from malia to her boyfriend, she ordered something on the phone  earlier to be delivered to her. 

It will be pricey! Like to think its Southern Comfort, that's my tipple! Wouldn't mind sharing that bottle with her! (The lucky ungrateful bugger her guy is! 😄)

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It will be pricey! Like to think its Southern Comfort, that's my tipple! Wouldn't mind sharing that bottle with her! (The lucky ungrateful bugger her guy is! 😄)

I am a bit surprised they are both home last night and again tonight, but they both could be gone tomorrow for Valentines day.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

I am a bit surprised they are both home last night and again tonight, but they both could be gone tomorrow for Valentines day.

Pretty sure, with that gift on the table, Malia will be away tomorrow, could even leave late tonight.

As for Leora, we'll see. IF she does, it will make this whole thing even stranger than ever, all things considered.....

Une petite question aujoudhui je n’est pas vue leora prendre sa douche le matin sinon elle la prend le soir avant d aller au lit je demande ou elle à passer son après midi peut etre quelle la prise ailleurs ????? vous voyez où une supposition ? avant de partir elle à regardé à deux fois si elle avait bien prise sa pilule

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Pretty sure, with that gift on the table, Malia will be away tomorrow, could even leave late tonight.

As for Leora, we'll see. IF she does, it will make this whole thing even stranger than ever, all things considered.....

Yes, I agree with you completely.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

A gift box of Jack Daniels-type whiskey (Could be Southern Comfort), but it may be a gift from Malia to her guy rather than the other way round. Probably a bottle, with a couple of engraved tumblers as well. 

Grazie, allora avevo visto bene. 

A dire la verità pensavo che fosse un regalo per Leora 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1