Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 20

scutus

I don't have an issue with Leora staying out. I want her to have a normal life as much as she can working with RLC. But I've been watching her for seven years and if it makes her happy to work and visit her boyfriend I don't see the problem. But I do understand the newbies carrying on about it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

What I think happens is that guys think they know what a normal life should look like. You can't think that way watching Leora, she's under the cam's for 8 years lives a very different life you mine and yours. So I'm not concerned about her having a few days off. There's lots of other women to check out, currently I trying to work out who the hell is Radislava and what makes her tick.

My advice is don't stress out Leroa will be back soon and go and enjoy working out another female if you can. It's bloody hard.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
22 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I don't have an issue with Leora staying out. I want her to have a normal life as much as she can working with RLC. But I've been watching her for seven years and if it makes her happy to work and visit her boyfriend I don't see the problem. But I do understand the newbies carrying on about it.

I agree Aussie, as i have said often. I don't have any problem with her stopping out, and i don't have a problem with her dating in lieu of Paul not being there. It's the person she has chosen, that is my problem.

BUT simply from a business point - Maia has been away 51 hours, Leora 48.

Wouldn't it be nice for RLC to actually TELL subscribers about when they are coming back etc?

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Je suis d'accord Aussie, comme je l'ai souvent dit. Je n'ai pas de problème à ce qu'elle s'arrête, et je n'ai pas de problème avec son rendez-vous au lieu que Paul ne soit pas là. C'est la personne qu'elle a choisie, c'est mon problème.

MAIS simplement d'un point d'affaires - Maia a été absente 51 heures, Leora 48.

Ne serait-il pas bien pour RLC de dire aux abonnés quand ils reviennent, etc.?

J'aimerai qu'elle ne soit pas présente pendant une semaine, juste pour voir la réaction des adorateurs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, King Lear said:

I wish she wasn't there for a week, just to see the reaction of the worshippers.

Good.

31 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Guys you don't have to worry Leora will be home soon. In the mean time Alez is bating and another new fav is Radislava is exercising. 

Mate, I don't believe anyone is actually worried that she or they will not return sometime. After all, it is a place of which they have been provided to reside along with cost of living compensations from agreeing to be participants of the project. I can also understand why some may wonder why it may be that some of the projects participants can leave their respective residences at times for periods longer than one or two days or more, and not be listed as being on a vacation status for those times by the airplane symbol being placed by their names in the project's participants names listings, yet some participants are done so if they will be away for more than a day. Could it be that some of the participants would rather that not happen as often as those times occur, and therefore decide not to contact the projects admin. to let them know ? It's very likely. Imo, to do so would be something that would somewhat show some semblance of respect, and not just to the project's admin., but also to subscribers.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
18 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Mate, I don't believe anyone is actually worried that she or they will not return sometime. After all, it is a place of which they have been provided to reside along with cost of living compensations from agreeing to be participants of the project. I can also understand why some may wonder why it may be that some of the projects participants can leave their respective residences at times for periods longer than one or two days or more, and not be listed as being on a vacation status for those times by the airplane symbol being placed by their names in the project's participants names listings, yet some participants are done so if they will be away for more than a day. Could it be that some of the participants would rather that not happen as often as those times occur, and therefore decide not to contact the projects admin. to let them know ? It's very likely. Imo, to do so would be something that would somewhat show some semblance of respect, and not just to the project's admin., but also to subscribers.

There is a reason Nich, but i can't prove it obviously, so i won't go there. But you can't tell me, that NO ONE at rlc hasn't noticed that the apartment has been empty for three days and two nights, and yet NOTHING has been said. Simply and only from a business point as i said, to people who pay a lot of money over the course of a year, this is middle finger stuff.