Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 21

Nicholas

36 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I saw you took the lube from Leora's room and put it in her room. 

That was Malia's lube. She had left it on the table the last time she and Leora bated in Leora's bedroom .

Before Malia's aunt arrived. Nothing strange at all. She just did not pick up behind herself then.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, scutus said:

That was Malia's lube. She had left it on the table the last time she and Leora bated in Leora's bedroom .

Before Malia's aunt arrived. Nothing strange at all. She just did not pick up behind herself then.

Yes, but it has often been left there on her side of the bed hasn't it? For.....Immediate use! 

après l'authenticité des rapports amoureux de martina et Nelly ,je ne regarderai plus les trucs débiles de leora et malia.Leora et Malia n arrivent pas a la cheville de martina et Nelly avec leur spectacle nul et sans intérêt. les deux filles ont laissé parler leur cœur et ont complètement oublié les cameras. Je pense qu' elles s aiment réellement

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes, but it has often been left there on her side of the bed hasn't it? For.....Immediate use! 

Yes it has, but evidently Malia had forgotten that she had left it there. Because she went to her room first, before going into Leora's room.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

You know what's funny?

Last night, i sat back and watched the scrolling chat on 'Activity' roll by. While this Martina and Bogdan's bird put on a show, the amount of times L&M were mentioned too was hilarious! Like constantly, in comparison. In fact they were mentioned as much at times as the women on camera. Post after post mentioned them.

And they call US obsessed????

3 minutes ago, nonmaisalloquoi said:

after the authenticity of martina and nelly's love affair, i will no longer watch leora and malia's stupid things. leora and malia do not come close to martina and nelly with their worthless and uninteresting show. the two girls let their hearts speak and completely forgot about the cameras. I think they really love each other

Where is the " Goodbye " emoji, when you need it ???😊

• Haha 3