Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 21

Nicholas

Just now, StnCld316 said:

The only way for Leora to have a meaningful relationship with anyone is to leave RLC altogether.  

After almost 8 Years on RLC I would say it's time to move on. 

I agree, and during those 7-8 years I haven't seen her do anything to prepare for a life after RLC. I think being a cam girl all these years has done her a lot more harm than good in the long run.

• Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
16 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I agree, and during those 7-8 years I haven't seen her do anything to prepare for a life after RLC. I think being a cam girl all these years has done her a lot more harm than good in the long run.

I get both sides of this argument that appears every so often. Yes, not getting any younger, and yes, it can hold her back, just like anyone on rlc, BUT look at the lifestyle on offer - Swanky apartment, no bills, a cash sum to spend each month - No wonder tenants very often don't want to leave that. I mean, how many of us would love to live such a life?

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I get both sides of this argument that appears every so often. Yes, not getting any younger, and yes, it can hold her back, just like anyone on rlc, BUT look at the lifestyle on offer - Swanky apartment, no bills, a cash sum to spend each month - No wonder tenants very often don't want to leave that. I mean, how many of us would love to live such a life?

I see your point slipper, it's an easy trap to fall into and hard to give up the lifestyle. However, sooner or later she will leave RLC and what then, what does she have to fall back on that will provide her with the income she would need to have the lifestyle she now has. It could be she is still with RLC because she knows the life after she leaves won't be so luxurious. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

I see your point slipper, it's an easy trap to fall into and hard to give up the lifestyle. However, sooner or later she will leave RLC and what then, what does she have to fall back on that will provide her with the income she would need to have the lifestyle she now has. It could be she is still with RLC because she knows the life after she leaves won't be so luxurious. 

Yeah but she's one of the few, intelligent enough to find her feet quickly, and i'm sure in the back of her mind already she has things she can and wants to do after it ends. It looks like Prague is her home now, so i would expect her to get settled into a 'Normal' life again there, easily enough. But its the simple things we all can forget isn't it - You wake up because you have to, because you have to go to work, to pay the bills, to pay the rent, in the place you live. Anyone, no matter which tenant, will find that bit maybe hard to deal with initially.

9 hours ago, Howard said:

Surprised she came back.  I felt certain going out of the house braless, she was hot-n-horny for boy-toy.  I read that wrong (I doubt she did a quickie).

Anyone see her walk back in the apartment? Did she bring anything with her?

Yes a carrier bag, presumably containing the red top she went out in, as she returned with a white one on.

I notice that you have attracted the derision of the all knowing all seeing " Three Stooges " 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes a carrier bag, presumably containing the red top she went out in, as she returned with a white one on.

I notice that you have attracted the derision of the all knowing all seeing " Three Stooges " 

The contents of the bag has just been revealed, a small posy of flowers.

She was out of bed at 0800 showered and will be leaving soon. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
36 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The contents of the bag has just been revealed, a small posy of flowers.

She was out of bed at 0800 showered and will be leaving soon. 

They are the Lollipops J, she has placed them now on her bedroom shelf. She gets one out, soon after putting them on the ironing board, to eat and do something else with! (Interesting they didn't go in the kitchen.....Maybe for future snacks, perhaps when Malia is with her.....😉) They just look like flowers, yes, but it's the way they are arranged. The bag was just the paper wrapping around them.