B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #7 (February / March)

Noldus

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Anyone notice how Carlos positioned himself on the bed so he could look up Radi's skirt...What a perv!!...😏

They are one creepy and perverted couple when they get girls over there.

Finally , a right move for Radislava to start socializing , she could have done this so much earlier ... let’s see if she surrenders to the “ show appetites “ , C&C 😎

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

They are one creepy and perverted couple when they get girls over there.

This isn't just any girl, it's Radi!  Told you Claire was putting on the hard sell.  Just surprised Radi gave in so easily.

Just now, ddhm said:

Finally , a right move for Radislava to start socializing , she could have done this so much earlier ... let’s see if she surrenders to the “ show appetites “ , C&C 😎

What many of you forget,,she has a mind of her own and is strong minded,we have seen and heard.

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes, next move is to visit B4 and get the attention of FS.

Just now, Lurkker said:

This isn't just any girl, it's Radi!  Told you Claire was putting on the hard sell.  Just surprised Radi gave in so easily.

OH i hear you,trust me,just have to sit back and see how the night unfolds,the speculation is wild right now,,lmao i'll be like 

giphy.gif