B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #16 (February)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Since Curly isn’t the guy who enjoys popularity here 😂🤣 and I kind of having a better idea for him , I will make just one comment seeing him again all by himself in Gina’s room . This is the biggest proof today that there’s no future between Gina and Curly in the long run , I don’t examine if it is from him not wanting to participate or Gina doesn’t want him ( which it is the two obvious reasons that if anything like this is real , it is not good at all ) or a a very small possibility that the others don’t want him in general to mess around ( but then he shouldn’t be allowed to enter the villa at all or not even being at the party on New Year’s ) , with all that being said , it is a pity to see this development to one of my favorites ,  Gina , and also for him , being obvious that he is around for lots of reasons that they will become apparent in the near or further future . 

If it hasn't already been apparent to you, he wants no future with any of the RLC girls.  He just want to fuck them for awhile and then move on to the next one.  Definition of a PARASITE.