B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #16 (February)

Since Curly isn’t the guy who enjoys popularity here 😂🤣 and I kind of having a better idea for him , I will make just one comment seeing him again all by himself in Gina’s room . This is the biggest proof today that there’s no future between Gina and Curly in the long run , I don’t examine if it is from him not wanting to participate or Gina doesn’t want him ( which it is the two obvious reasons that if anything like this is real , it is not good at all ) or a a very small possibility that the others don’t want him in general to mess around ( but then he shouldn’t be allowed to enter the villa at all or not even being at the party on New Year’s ) , with all that being said , it is a pity to see this development to one of my favorites ,  Gina , and also for him , being obvious that he is around for lots of reasons that they will become apparent in the near or further future . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Since Curly isn’t the guy who enjoys popularity here 😂🤣 and I kind of having a better idea for him , I will make just one comment seeing him again all by himself in Gina’s room . This is the biggest proof today that there’s no future between Gina and Curly in the long run , I don’t examine if it is from him not wanting to participate or Gina doesn’t want him ( which it is the two obvious reasons that if anything like this is real , it is not good at all ) or a a very small possibility that the others don’t want him in general to mess around ( but then he shouldn’t be allowed to enter the villa at all or not even being at the party on New Year’s ) , with all that being said , it is a pity to see this development to one of my favorites ,  Gina , and also for him , being obvious that he is around for lots of reasons that they will become apparent in the near or further future . 

Could be my imagination but thought he was looking a bit tired and queasy after the secret meeting. Interesting points made relationships often complicated.

• Sad 1