B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7 (March)

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Radislava said that ( Sera ? ) doesn’t want her in the apartment . Can it be that Radi moves to the villa and Oksi in B1 ? 

Highly unlikely.  She probably likes the convenience of the B1 apartment location just like Sera.

Just now, wooders78 said:

sera doesnt run RLC, even though she acts like she does

The problem is that she can make the life as it seems of others difficult ( Amira during the previous stay ) and then the person affected can say “ fuck it , I am done with this “ , and just notify RLC that she wants to abandon the project . 

Radi seems at the moment enjoying much popularity and hope she manages not let this affect her in the way to leave . 

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Radislava said that ( Sera ? ) doesn’t want her in the apartment . Can it be that Radi moves to the villa and Oksi in B1 ? 

And peeps here will be pissed at you for making the suggestion.  Radi won't be doing naked workouts in the Villa fitness room. 🤣

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Highly unlikely.  She probably likes the convenience of the B1 apartment location just like Sera.

I agree , the apartment is in the center of Barcelona which also helps her with her daily activities while the villa is situated  at the suburbs . But I don’t know if she manages to stand this relationship for a longer time , clearly there’s tension .

Just now, Lurkker said:

And peeps here will be pissed at you for making the suggestion.  Radi won't be doing naked workouts in the Villa fitness room. 🤣

Also right ☺️😇 But she can always be  for example in  Aleksandra’s room for her workout and find the camera angles there also 😁

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The problem is that she can make the life as it seems of others difficult ( Amira during the previous stay ) and then the person affected can say “ fuck it , I am done with this “ , and just notify RLC that she wants to abandon the project . 

Radi seems at the moment enjoying much popularity and hope she manages not let this affect her in the way to leave . 

I heard the same type of argument with Milena.  "Get rid of her and the B2 apartment will come alive".  I'm still waiting.

In real life, people have conflicts.  They need to learn to work it out.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Also right ☺️😇 But she can always be  for example in  Aleksandra’s room for her workout and find the camera angles there also 😁

Doubt the bed in Alek's room shrinks like the bed in Radi's current room.  Her workouts will always be on the edge of the cams.

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they want to treat the place like a B&B they shouldnt be in the project

Not for us to say.  Up to RLC what they will tolerate.  And since Sera was brought back, I assuming RLC has no issue with it.

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

I heard the same type of argument with Milena.  "Get rid of her and the B2 apartment will come alive".  I'm still waiting.

In real life, people have conflicts.  They need to learn to work it out.

B2 is in a downfall , when the girls first entered and with Milena there , Monica had sex on camera , Amira and Amalia seemed to enjoy the stay , we had lots of times also guests , even for shows .  .. but I think the whole lockdown thing has affected them and they are all very tired and not the same fun and “ appetite “ to satisfy the customers . It is time for a change in all 4 apartments , let’s see when the changes come .