Martina and Alberto - home activities #8

Noldus

16 hours ago, Lurkker said:

They don't need a green light.  With the contempt Nelly and Martina have shown for their relationships, Alberto and Bogdan have to right to do as they please without any regard to those two.

Very well said again .. but they both don’t 😆

15 hours ago, mingo said:

Alberto needs to put away the PlayStation and pay attention to Martina when she's home..  lately, he seems to spend more time on it than he does with Martina. 

As i have said , maybe like this he is forgetting the ongoing situation 😔

15 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Well this was quite a day wasn't it?  My heart goes out to Martina and Nelly.  They are so special.  

I love reading the comments here.  I kinda agree with them all and disagree with them all.  To me it's all about the context.  Trust me, girls love to cuddle and caress like Malia and Leona.  But we also love super-passionate "fuck me now" sex like we saw this afternoon with Martina and Nelly.

One thought I had is this:  When people live together and love each other, we see lovemaking like we do with most all of our couples.   The lovemaking is slow and soft, or quick as if they are "crossing sex off the to do list for the day".  But the love is undeniable and always there.   But for people who do not live together ... whether it be two teenage kids making love after sneaking out of their bedrooms at night ... or two people having an affair ... the lovemaking is more aggressive and passionate due to the limitations of time.  I know I have experienced this in my life.  When I was with someone I wasn't supposed to be with, the sex was torrid.  But as I reflect on it now, I don't see it much differently than the love I had for one of my longest committed relationships.  And most importantly, this characteristic didn't differ for me on the sex of my lover.

So maybe that is what we are seeing?   If Nelly and Martina lived together, maybe they too would look like Malia and Leora?

Very good points and some personal example shared to make your thoughts more justified . But Martina and Nelly have met only the last 8-9 months and whatever is happening , it is the way you described and Leora and Malia are long tome friends and whatever is happening between them it is first a viewers show and at times an experiment of how they personally feel for themselves  and how their bodies and minds react sharing things with another woman next to them . There’s absolutely no sexual attraction between Leora and Malia and they are also clear away for any lesbian interaction because they are simply not into lesbian sex . Which is also at the end what makes it sad to watch at times when they push for a show that there are no feelings and only money is involved 😔

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Kenpaul said:

Two things I noticed about today: 1) Just like the villa, M&N drink a large amount of alcohol before they fuck. With their men, they just fuck. Psychologits would have a field day with this. 2) I tuned at 1:00 their time,and A.  was deep cleaning the livingroom. He had furniture moved and was using a mop etc. I don't when he started or finished. So, A. leaves the apartment for 4 or 5 hours so his wife could fuck a woman. I'm thinking what kind of agreement have they made. I.E. I'll look the other way so I can fuck this beautiful woman and have her companionship? To me, its baffling.

I don’t think that sex was predetermined , Nelly was paying Martina a visit but they both didn’t manage to handle their lust and they went for it . I will , personally , always take care a bit more of the apartment’s cleaning if I am about to have guests . 

11 hours ago, robert21 said:

Martina tra un po di tempo la troveremo su RLC da sola in un un'appartamento a soddisfare i suoi bisogni pseudo lesbici . Purtroppo il rapporto con Alberto lo ha rovinato grazie anche al fatto che lui non la soddisfa ed è una cosa che prima o poi sarebbe venuta fuori . Peccato ...una delle poche coppie vere che si è rovinata ....ora è solo una coppia malata ...lei è sessualmente una donna frustrata dai suoi istinti che la stanno portando allo schifo più totale . La fotocopia di Ulyana 

It is just a couple and things happen like so many others in real life . The cameras are what  make us characterize , otherwise , no one else would bother what they do in their personal lives . We need to allow these people to do whatever they want , either agreeing or not , we can state our opinion and comment , but it is their lives and like you and me , they are free to do whatever they want . It isn’t our lives , right or wrong , completely their choices , none has forced them and they will need to live with  whatever complications might occur . 

10 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It would be interesting if Alberto asked Martina to leave the apartment for 3 hours so he can have sex with Holly?

Would Martina be ok with it?

Cameras state that Alberto is completely satisfied with what he gets from Martina . Martina is hot , yes , as a man , he might be looking other women like we all do , but the feeling is that he isn’t interested in someone else ( again in front of cameras )

4 hours ago, happyman88 said:

The good thing about Martina and Nelly’s sessions is there’s no holds barred and they really get stuck into each other with enthusiasm with great cam views. Who needs all the other phoney stroking shows when we have Martina and Nelly 👌

Yesterday’s sex couldn’t be experienced at its whole “glory “because Martina’s apartment is the worst cameras and lighting installment . I hope she soon moves to a more modern and newer one ... I mean , come on Leora for her legendary bates she enjoys this luxury apartment ( and she deserves for her RLC contribution ) but also Martina ( and Alberto ) deserve a better place after almost 4 years with RLC . 

On the  other hand , some months ago , the former C&Y and L&Z was offered to them and they rejected the offer , i can’t even think if they have accepted and at the end needed to evacuate the place and ultimately be removed from RLC , nothing of what we see would have been now a reality 😇

4 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

We used to have a nice chat here with reasonable comments, mostly entertaining, sometimes even witty. Recently, however, speculators, rumor mongers and hypocritical moralists have  increased. Most of them aren't subscribers, just moochers.

In comparison to all of the rest threads / apartments , this is by far at the moment the best to follow and for sure opinions and ideas are expressed , right or wrong , at least it happens and we can chat , maybe you haven’t paying attention what goes on with the most popular ( alongside the villa ) place , L&M , where there are no opinions posted and one guy fills pages of repeated things . B4 , this one and Radislava topic are currently the threads to have a reasonable and back and forth with arguments chat . Speculators will always exist , it is the nature of RLC project to create this .. I am one of the biggest speculators for example 😂🤣

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Jesus do you ever run out of things to say...you must be unbearable at a party. :dodgy:

You are right , I am always the psychologist and the guy that they will come for me for advice .. I am the male Ariana 😆

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

A certain amount of doubt remains, since RLC really bullshit a lot, but I also think the events between Martina and Nelly are real. Only that makes the reaction of Bodgan only more incomprehensible.

It's already strange what the guys in e.g. B5 let do to them (all this teasing only to be sent away), but when real emotional relationship and real sexual events (not these pseudo lesbian bullshit) are happen between his wife and Martina, you would think that Bodgan would have something to say about it.

You say it's just Bodgans way, I think it is a constraint created by the GOV concept. In the end, all the guys there behave like complete fools, while the girls run from one pseudo lesbian event to the next. I think Nelly and Matrina took advantage of that, and Bodgan is afraid to do anything about it. Maybe also because he is financially to dependent on RLC.

When did Nelly and Martina run for a pseudo lesbian show ? Do you speak Russian to understand the talks that take place between Nelly and Bogdan ? Do we know what happens between them when they are away from B4 ? 

Let’s wait and see what happens , I will never hide if I am wrong and will always come “ publicly “ and accept you are right with your theory .