B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (March)

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They shouldn't be going out...there's a curfew 😒

and please remember my fantasy, was just that, a fantasy.🤫 Stay home! I'm available for ideas on how to keep busy and amuse us at the same time.😀

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It is a combination ... they are human beings like any of us and they have needs , desires .. they have been stuck i the hikes for so  many months , apparently an opportunity appear to escape and they simply did .. we can’t have a complain that they don’t spend time in the apartments .. what they do and what quality or content they provide , that’s another subject .. personally I can understand it and I embrace their happiness , they provide for my entertainment many months and they deserved a crazy night .. especially Holly and Ariana have offered many nice times for my pleasure ☺️

RLC girls are not the only ones going through these shit times, they should appreciate that they have a job and get paid well so let them do the job or get someone else to replace them

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

RLC girls are not the only ones going through these shit times, they should appreciate that they have a job and get paid well so let them do the job or get someone else to replace them

Whoever comes , it will always be the same . The term “ job “ when they are listed as “ GOV “ it is much more than the way we have it in our mind . At the end of the day , if you aren’t satisfied with them , there’s always the L&M version of the same concept , in a different city 😆🥳

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Whoever comes , it will always be the same . The term “ job “ when they are listed as “ GOV “ it is much more than the way we have it in our mind . At the end of the day , if you aren’t satisfied with them , there’s always the L&M version of the same concept , in a different city 😆🥳

GOV doesnt mean they are on holiday, it just means they are away from home, do u think RLC tell them to enjoy ur holiday and dont worry about being in the apartment coz we will still pay u

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, wooders78 said:

GOV doesnt mean they are on holiday, it just means they are away from home, do u think RLC tell them to enjoy ur holiday and dont worry about being in the apartment coz we will still pay u

Practically they are on paying holidays .. they are far from home , doing nothing and they are getting paid .. how this should be addressed at a site like RLC , that’s their term and how they named the concept . 

I think RLC  tells them , go in Barcelona and be yourselves .

Just now, ddhm said:

Practically they are on paying holidays .. they are far from home , doing nothing and they are getting paid .. how this should be addressed at a site like RLC , that’s their term and how they named the concept . 

I think RLC  tells them , go in Barcelona and be yourselves .

if the curfew cant keep some of them from going out at all hours then what chance do we have once its lifted

if the curfew cant keep some of them from going out at all hours then what chance do we have once its lifted

Summer is coming , they can meet girls and boys in the beach , at open bars .. they might bring them in the luxury place , the villa .. new faces , possible new castings , a whole new territory for things to happen and an interesting content again for the subscribers .. Olya and Diane brought two guys in the summer for 36 hours and they destroyed the forum 😉

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Summer is coming , they can meet girls and boys in the beach , at open bars .. they might bring them in the luxury place , the villa .. new faces , possible new castings , a whole new territory for things to happen and an interesting content again for the subscribers .. Olya and Diane brought two guys in the summer for 36 hours and they destroyed the forum 😉

where do u think they are now, why didnt they bring them back. simple answer is they are still getting paid and they arent on show. im sure amalias bf doesnt want to see her at it with someone else

where do u think they are now, why didnt they bring them back. simple answer is they are still getting paid and they arent on show. im sure amalias bf doesnt want to see her at it with someone else

I have no answers to your questions . They are free to do as they are pleased , they can’t be 24 hours inside a place , could you ? 

it is only 23:52 there and we don’t know what the night will bring . Holly had the last guy who visited her early ( 05:30 if I remember correct because I was awake and saw it from the beginning ) welcoming , they can also have days off you know ☺️