B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #10 (March)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I have no answers to your questions . They are free to do as they are pleased , they can’t be 24 hours inside a place , could you ? 

it is only 23:52 there and we don’t know what the night will bring . Holly had the last guy who visited her early ( 05:30 if I remember correct because I was awake and saw it from the beginning ) welcoming , they can also have days off you know ☺️

i answered ur comment which said it will all change when they can go out and meet guys, the amount of time they spend on their phones im sure they have el tinder

Just now, wooders78 said:

i answered ur comment which said it will all change when they can go out and meet guys, the amount of time they spend on their phones im sure they have el tinder

Let’s hope then that some of their tinder dates are brave enough to appear on cameras . 

I still stand with my comment that when life is better and back to more normal things , it will be better for everyone , even for us and being less judgmental. 

We all ( or at least the mass majority ) spend time on our phones . It is a bad necessity

Just now, ddhm said:

Let’s hope then that some of their tinder dates are brave enough to appear on cameras . 

I still stand with my comment that when life is better and back to more normal things , it will be better for everyone , even for us and being less judgmental. 

We all ( or at least the mass majority ) spend time on our phones . It is a bad necessity

the girls would rather do it off cam, they have proved that

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

the girls would rather do it off cam, they have proved that

Yes , because when they bring the guys home they are called prostitutes  and the guys drug dealers