Videos

I agree with Ronper.  If you want to record it, upload it and post a link...do it.

Heck, who would have thought that a video of Ian taking a shower would get 550 downloads?  I wouldn't.  But it did.  Or the fat chick taking a bath?  577 downloads!!

Those who don't want to see that stuff don't have to download it...those who do will thank you.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bjlikes2watch

mini2012:

Sorry I didnt meet your expectations.

I was playing around with the ( 2 windows in a browser ) file I made and trying it out -(while at the same time Alma took her bath)... :)

I posted it cuz I felt like it.

Since the file was recorded for my testing on recording two windows.. why not share it. :)

Im happy others enjoy it... Thanks to Ronper and JoJo for being just them.

It isnt like Im going to upload everything, nor record everytime, Im just excited these new tenants are great  ;)

Alma showers after blowjob!

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I would not put more videos because two people complained that they had viruses, I hope that does not happen!

Guest bjlikes2watch
I would not put more videos because two people complained that they had viruses, I hope that does not happen!

Just wondered if that was about my files, as it was after several of my clips on today is all.

Just wondered if that was about my files, as it was after several of my clips on today is all.

I was referring to the two videos I posted!

Guest Wacky

Alma showers after blowjob!

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Hi ace,

I was once complaining about "Security warning" !

Even though in mediafire, it still happens !

Now I 've just found out that it appears as "fake" Microsoft security warnings asking you to scan your machine immediately, if you click "OK" it will automatically scan and give bad results which makes you purchase their softwares !

Even if you don't want to buy, something malicious hides in your machine already ! ( You 'll find out after scan by your own security sw )

I don't think that was your fault, ace.

You're encouraged to continue your contributions !

Just to inform you about what happened to me

PS : When JoJoGunner was against someone who wanted to share RLC accnt, Jo said if it was him he 'd post a virus link instead .... that's brought up an alert anyway ! (No offend, Jo !)

Frankly, I do expect CamCaps is a virus-free forum which everyone can enjoy and sharing good times freely and friendly ! Thx.

Ummm...

I take no offense, Wacky, but would like to set the record straight.

My comment about sending a virus was not about something that I would do about people asking to share passwords, but about something I would do if I were RLC trying to combat people who try to steal from me.

Just to be clear, I am not RLC and I won't ever knowingly transmit a virus to anyone.