Videos

i got the video from last night here.. i think it's OK.

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

strange, there is no video, only sound... is it just me?

For me its the same like YU  I tried VLC, Free file Vierwer and Mediaplayer.

Please try again the upload

Thanks a lot

Kitek uploaded the same vids, so i'm not gonna do more about it.. I'll try do do better on my next upload. If i get the spare time i might make a small sample in different format and PM one of you guys to test it..

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got the video from last night here.. i think it's OK.

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

strange, there is no video, only sound... is it just me?

For me its the same like YU  I tried VLC, Free file Vierwer and Mediaplayer.

Please try again the upload

Thanks a lot

Kitek uploaded the same vids, so i'm not gonna do more about it.. I'll try do do better on my next upload. If i get the spare time i might make a small sample in different format and PM one of you guys to test it..

i think we were missing a codec, i don't really like the codec packs like k-lite so you just used one that i don't have.

Thanks for the upload anyway.

Guest Remclove

I can 't see even with Media player classic and codecs (k-lite codecs) !!!

Oh well, just give up .... ! ty

Guest your father

could someone please drop me the links to the collected rlc videos. Much appreciated!

1. (The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

2. ?

Guest RLCaddict

could someone please drop me the links to the collected rlc videos. Much appreciated!

1. (The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

2. ?

Try this one: (The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Guest Jim Rustled

2. ?

so last night she takes a shower I couldn't get the second cam to load so I only have one view I felt like they were gonna get busy

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).  -  shower

they played poker or cards whatever

he eats her out on the couch and gets on the computer and she goes t o bed I really didn't understand but whatever

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).  - couch