B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7 (March)

19 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

yep all round to B2 and then on to somewhere else?

They are already drinking , if we assume that tomorrow N&M will be on their short trip , I guess a couple of hours in B2 before everyone heading to their apartments . In any case , always good to see the villa girls visiting the other apartments ☺️ plus Martina as an addition , excellent 😇

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Try should redo the memorable ORGY we had in that appartment few years ago ... Megan was participating and that was awesome ... 

21. Aug 2016 😉 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They are already drinking , if we assume that tomorrow N&M will be on their short trip , I guess a couple of hours in B2 before everyone heading to their apartments . In any case , always good to see the villa girls visiting the other apartments ☺️ plus Martina as an addition , excellent 😇

Martina looks like a girl released since she starting knocking round with the B4 crew

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Martina looks like a girl released since she starting knocking round with the B4 crew

It was about time 😇 Finally behaving like a girl of her age ☺️ as escapes like this one , even if they were happening , they were just occasional and not as often as of now . I can’t imagine how this summer will be , especially if the cast remains and the bonds and relations will be even stronger 😇

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

Il était temps 😇 Enfin se comporter comme une fille de son âge ☺️ comme des évasions comme celle-ci, même si elles se produisaient, elles étaient juste occasionnelles et pas aussi souvent que maintenant. Je ne peux pas imaginer comment sera cet été, surtout si le casting reste et que les liens et les relations seront encore plus forts 😇

Megan aux toilettes avec son Gars 

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

be interesting to see if Martina and Nelly do go back to Martinas with a good buzz on and Alburto is still there will they behave themselves lol