B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7 (March)

Just now, bluewinner said:

mmm ... so she can't be pregnant if she is drinking. but her body looks like one 🤔  🤷‍♂️

She's been eating a little too much in the latest weeks/ months and not doing any workout

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I don't get your point at all. These women are being paid and most probably handsomely. They aren't health workers who deserve hazzard pay. I pay them you pay them. It's not dangerous work they're doing...:sad: They eat well ,drink well and party until they puke. Let's not go overboard. There are tons of people who have had it a lot worse during the pandemic.

I think maybe I can’t communicate easily what I am trying to say . I definitely don’t say that they should feel “ downgraded “ for their work or their paychecks  and so on , I just say that if I was their employer ( RLC ) I would be rewarding them with what I mentioned earlier as managing to keep the site , the viewers and whoever is involved with RLC in general at a level that can be watchable since we should also not forget that they are human beings and the lockdown has also affected them mentally like anyone of us . 

I speak as if I was the employer and what I think they deserve , nothing more than this ☺️

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Мисля, че всеки на мястото си, за да може да подготви някои неща за пътуването, в противен случай Нели трябва да тръгне рано сутринта, след това да се върне във вилата, след това отново в центъра, за да вземе влака или автобуса, мисля, че е твърде сложно .. но ще видим. '

Where N@M will travel?As you undrestand?I"m sorry,but now i"m getting involved,maybe i missed something?

25 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Se fossi RLC le manderei a casa tutte quante, sono sei mesi che stanno qui, e quello che dovevano fare lo hanno fatto, dopo tutto, per voi e’ importante lo show che fanno in casa, altrimenti vi lamentereste se stanno fuori, quindi, per voi e’ stato un vene avere le restrizioni, cosi le ragazze passavano la maggior parte del tempo a casa, ma comunque non hanno impedito alle ragazze di fare cio’ che volevano fuori casa anche con le restrizioni, copreso andare a ballare, quindi e’ ora di cambiare.

I would personally like to watch things as they were , both outside and inside activities with the right balance . I am not a fan of dildo shows but I am a fan to watch evenings like when they visit and dance and they play the adults games and all these similar stuff . Balance is needed and we didn’t have unfortunately . I agree that new cast is needed but transition must be normal because you can always have failure castings and then everyone will say I miss holly and Monica and whoever anyone has as a preferable . 

• Sad 1

One of 2: or Amalia doesn't want to be around them drunk or she has complex with her body because of her weight gain (which is the most remote option, since she's been around other people showing her body) for being in her room alone 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Penso che forse non riesco a comunicare facilmente quello che sto cercando di dire. Sicuramente non dico che dovrebbero sentirsi "declassati" per il loro lavoro o il loro stipendio e così via, dico solo che se fossi il loro datore di lavoro (RLC) li ricompenserei con ciò che ho menzionato prima come riuscire a mantenere il sito, i telespettatori e chiunque sia coinvolto con RLC in generale a un livello che può essere guardabile poiché non dobbiamo nemmeno dimenticare che sono esseri umani e il blocco li ha anche colpiti mentalmente come chiunque di noi. 

Parlo come se fossi il datore di lavoro e quello che penso si meritino, niente di più ☺️

Scusa ma cosa pe si che cambierebbe? Vengono pagate per stare su RLC e prendono bonus, hanno preso e continuano a prendere il loro stipendio anche in piena pandemia, e sono i soldi che tutti noi e compreso tu, dai a RLC per guardare le ragazze, se non ci fossero le restrizioni, non cambierebbe nulla di quello ha no sempre fatto, tranne che spesso la sera non erano in casa fino al giorno dopo perche’ andavano a ballare e poi chissa’ dove andavano a dormire, ma questo e’ successo anche con le restrizioni, duante il giorno escono per shopping o visitare la citta’, o mangiare al ristorante, e lo hanno fatto ugualmente, paghi per vederle in casa, se fossero fuori tutto il tempo ti lamenteresti e vorresti che RLC le mandasse via, soprattutto se poi quando tornano, non portano quella che voi chiamate vira privata😂

7 minutes ago, redfan said:

Where N@M will travel?As you undrestand?I"m sorry,but now i"m getting involved,maybe i missed something?

They will have a 3-4 days trip inland Spain , most probably visiting Martina’s mother . 

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think maybe I can’t communicate easily what I am trying to say . I definitely don’t say that they should feel “ downgraded “ for their work or their paychecks  and so on , I just say that if I was their employer ( RLC ) I would be rewarding them with what I mentioned earlier as managing to keep the site , the viewers and whoever is involved with RLC in general at a level that can be watchable since we should also not forget that they are human beings and the lockdown has also affected them mentally like anyone of us . 

I speak as if I was the employer and what I think they deserve , nothing more than this ☺️

Friend! If you were RLC you wouldn't want the comparison mentioned again, ever. This site is fun but it a long way from an essential site. Trust me when I say RLC understands that fact.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Те ще имат 3-4 дни пътуване във вътрешността на Испания, като най-вероятно ще посетят майката на Мартина. 

DearGod!!!!IMartina realy wants to introduce her to her mother?!?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

Scusa ma cosa pe si che cambierebbe? Vengono pagate per stare su RLC e prendono bonus, hanno preso e continuano a prendere il loro stipendio anche in piena pandemia, e sono i soldi che tutti noi e compreso tu, dai a RLC per guardare le ragazze, se non ci fossero le restrizioni, non cambierebbe nulla di quello ha no sempre fatto, tranne che spesso la sera non erano in casa fino al giorno dopo perche’ andavano a ballare e poi chissa’ dove andavano a dormire, ma questo e’ successo anche con le restrizioni, duante il giorno escono per shopping o visitare la citta’, o mangiare al ristorante, e lo hanno fatto ugualmente, paghi per vederle in casa, se fossero fuori tutto il tempo ti lamenteresti e vorresti che RLC le mandasse via, soprattutto se poi quando tornano, non portano quella che voi chiamate vira privata😂

I will never ever complain for the Barcelona girls ( except of course for ones i see that they don’t offer as entertainment for my point of view ) , I simply say that they managed as you say to do all that they are paid to do under a strange  and difficult environment . As you , me , everyone has affected mentally , financially , emotionally , they have also . They could for example be everyday angry , fighting , unpleasant to watch like Serafima for example who made B1 not an easy place to watch at times , imagine 1-2 Serafima attitude girls in the villas or generally a similar attitude . Anyway , maybe I can’t say it the way I have it in my mind by trying to express my thoughts here , face to face talks could make us I believe agree much more than we disagree ☺️

• Sad 1