B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7 (March)

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A couple of fast observations , first , it is great to see that Martina is so much appreciated and accepted within the company of all the girls , you can easily compare how the girls are when they have her in company and how with Serafima for example . I also believe that Martina feels completely herself with them . 

The serious observation has to do in my opinion , with the way that N&M seem to play this kind of friendship / relation that they have . It is a matter of time , especially if the cast remains during the summer also ( that I don’t think so , but for the economy of the chat let’s assume that they stay ) that it will be more and more whispers and rumors and gossip spread all over the Barcelona apartments of what goes on between Nelly and Martina . Yes , most probably they all know that they fuck occasionally , but it is different when words “ leave “ the mouth of women and how much more of an exaggeration anything can become . 

We all know that B&N have spoken about this and some minor details also of how this has developed for all 4 of them ( M&N&B&A ) that it is in inevitable for me that at a very possible misunderstanding in the villa concerning something irrelevant , someone will address this “ situation “  to Bogdan and although there’s mutual respect , it doesn’t need much for a fire to begin . All I want to say is that it highly possible that rumors and talks will be increasing to a point that lots of these talks will come to Bogdan’s ears and I don’t know how he will be reacting . But of course , may the the cast will be soon replaced , Martina won’t have the same perhaps relation with the new cast or it will take some time to build the connections she developed with these girls after so much time together . 

Please stop observing.  :dodgy:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If I was RLC , I would keep them for a “ bonus month “ let’s say as a reward for helping with the project during all this difficult Covid period ( June per esempio )so they can go clubbing , swimming , flirting , just live Barcelona finally , even though everyone has lived there in the past . I just believe that RLC so good reward them for all their efforts during the lockdown that we all know how cruller and inhuman is . 

I don't get your point at all. These women are being paid and most probably handsomely. They aren't health workers who deserve hazzard pay. I pay them you pay them. It's not dangerous work they're doing...:sad: They eat well ,drink well and party until they puke. Let's not go overboard. There are tons of people who have had it a lot worse during the pandemic.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

I don't get your point at all. These women are being paid and most probably handsomely. They aren't health workers who deserve hazzard pay. I pay them you pay them. It's not dangerous work they're doing...:sad: They eat well ,drink well and party until they puke. Let's not go overboard. There are tons of people who have had it a lot worse during the pandemic.

he thinks the lockdown has spoilt their holiday

• Haha 1