B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #7 (March)

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Summer is coming 😎😎

A lovely view on the balcony. Monica in the sun hat, reading a BOOK!  Y'know one of those things printed on paper and stiched together which you read from cover to cover. How quaint -  From a bygone era 😊

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

A lovely view on the balcony. Monica in the sun hat, reading a BOOK!  Y'know one of those things printed on paper and stiched together which you read from cover to cover. How quaint -  From a bygone era 😊

I don’t like to read books personally but I had an austrian GF who was a really true “ book supporter “ 😂🤣 In my questions sometimes why she doesn’t buy a device like kindle for example to read the books there and not carrying a book always , she was always telling me that nothing can replace the sound when you change the pages , the smell of the paper , , just so many small things that they make the reading of a book an absolute pleasure . I am an electronic’s device fan 😬🙄😆 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t like to read books personally but I had an austrian GF who was a really true “ book supporter “ 😂🤣 In my questions sometimes why she doesn’t buy a device like kindle for example to read the books there and not carrying a book always , she was always telling me that nothing can replace the sound when you change the pages , the smell of the paper , , just so many small things that they make the reading of a book an absolute pleasure . I am an electronic’s device fan 😬🙄😆 

I am a book lover and surprsingly the sale of books has increased despite all the devices. You're right there is something about a book and a row of them on bookshelves I love - which electronics can't replace.

as an aside I'm reading the second of the Killing Eve novels at the moment. A bit different from the TV series but in the book (not on the TV) the assasin Villanelle says to a guy who she has forced to lick her pussy, when he's finished and she's far from satisfied '' Next time you go down on a woman, bring a map''

For our female CC subscribers !!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

I am a book lover and surprsingly the sale of books has increased despite all the devices. You're right there is something about a book and a row of them on bookshelves I love - which electronics can't replace.

as an aside I'm reading the second of the Killing Eve novels at the moment. A bit different from the TV series but in the book (not on the TV) the assasin Villanelle says to a guy who she has forced to lick her pussy, when he's finished and she's far from satisfied '' Next time you go down on a woman, bring a map''

No comment 😉😉😇😁😆

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I'm busy watching Julie Comer in 'Thirteen' now...It's a bit different, but so was Killing Eve I spose...She's pretty sexy as Villanelle! 😜

I love books too. I generally stick to thrillers, such as the Roy Grace, Jack Reacher and Harry Hole novels...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm busy watching Julie Comer in 'Thirteen' now...It's a bit different, but so was Killing Eve I spose...She's pretty sexy as Villanelle! 😜

I love books too. I generally stick to thrillers, such as the Roy Grace, Jack Reacher and Harry Hole novels...

OT but Jodie Comer is absolutely brilliant IMO so Must get round to 13