Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 30

11 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

And when there was a thread for criticism and complaints, we still had Leora fanboys coming in and attacking members. Titles of threads don't actually mean anything.

Especially not to the " bullies " !😏

In my opinion. there seem to be a lot of posters who come here , who are no longer subscribers of RLC.

Bur still post here to try to convince those who are. To join them in their crusade, to ease their minds. Or just to disrupt the forum.

If everyone who posts here, would take this simple fact into consideration. That CamCaps has absolutely no control of RLC policies.   

Other than to soothe their bruised ego's. Nothing else is accomplished !   

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, scutus said:

Especially not to the " bullies " !😏

In my opinion. there seem to be a lot of posters who come here , who are no longer subscribers of RLC.

Bur still post here to try to convince those who are. To join them in their crusade, to ease their minds. Or just to disrupt the forum.

If everyone who posts here, would take this simple fact into consideration. That CamCaps has absolutely no control of RLC policies.   

Other than to soothe their bruised ego's. Nothing else is accomplished !   

Strange how in most of your posts when you wish to “stir your pot” you always along with your friends resort to mentioning the other persons ego, whilst you and they if you are to be believed have no ego at all. But of course you wouldn’t class enjoyment out of “stirring the pot” a form of massaging your own fragile ego would you ?

I would hazard a guess that you are on your own “ crusade “ to boost your own ego by perhaps exaggerating  facts concerning why some people post on the forum. You throw your pearls of wisdom out there with as usual very little proof to substantiate your belief. 

What does an oracle like yourself class as “ a lot “ of posters? Its a vague statement, you might at least back your claim up by naming these egotistical transgressors, I know of three who occasionally frequent the forum but that could hardly be classed as a lot.

And people who may have a different opinion to yourself does not automatically deem them as egotistical, Perhaps the problem of ego lies with your good self.

Enjoy your day please.

• Like 3