Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 30

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Quién sabe ? Tal vez este ambiente “frío” de apartamento entre las chicas tenga que ver con la traducción que recibimos hoy y tal vez Leora ya le haya dicho todas estas cosas a Malia, estaba considerando que no era justo que Leora pensara todas estas cosas por Malia y no habiendo mostrado al menos su disgusto o dicho algo. Veremos ☺️ 😇

It's very easy to blame the situation on Leora ...
Malia never speaks out loud ... she's like a good girl ... that's the concept we have of Malia ...
Make no mistake ... malia is younger than leora ... two years younger ... she's a crazy girl ... she has never cleaned the apartment ... until the day leora told her she had to do it ... Malia always has problems with men, she is a disaster with her relationships ... she drinks a lot ... we all think that when she has argued with her boyfriend at two hours she returns with him ... maybe she has a date. another guy .... hahaha
Malia comes in and out when she feels like it ... and being in the apartment implies that she has to do things ... apartment life is a workplace ...
I see Leora as a mother taking care of Malia ... hahaha

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Raul399 said:

It's very easy to blame the situation on Leora ...
Malia never speaks out loud ... she's like a good girl ... that's the concept we have of Malia ...
Make no mistake ... malia is younger than leora ... two years younger ... she's a crazy girl ... she has never cleaned the apartment ... until the day leora told her she had to do it ... Malia always has problems with men, she is a disaster with her relationships ... she drinks a lot ... we all think that when she has argued with her boyfriend at two hours she returns with him ... maybe she has a date. another guy .... hahaha
Malia comes in and out when she feels like it ... and being in the apartment implies that she has to do things ... apartment life is a workplace ...
I see Leora as a mother taking care of Malia ... hahaha

I don’t know what to answer you on that because I have no idea of Malia as a personality  , for me Malia has always been a mystery and that’s actually why I prefer watching her , she has been “ fresh face “ and new . For as much as is that Leora maybe comes out bad , it can also be said for Malia because she has accepted all this life and has copy/ paste completely what Leora learned her to do and how to do it . My problem with Malia is that I never saw her “ own personality “ , her “ own character “ , no one knows what she likes , what she can do as hobby , to become horrible 😂🤣😂🤣 we don’t even know if she swallows or spits like we know with Leora 😂🤣😂🤣😁😆😆 I think after the first 6-7 months , she should have chosen to “ require “ and “ demand “ things in the house , to start kind of living for herself and not dragged by Leora to this completely lifestyle camera world that Leora simply loves and that’s why she’s number 1 . Perhaps Malia at times enjoyed that she knew she’s been watched but i believe most of the times , her working days was even more of an obligation than what it was for Leora who at least knows this world and loves it . Maybe then , the recent much time she spends with whoever and after some talks that maybe have happened , she is thinking a lot about it . But honestly I don’t know and we need to wait and see . As have been said since a long long time , this path of life it would lead ultimately to a dead end , maybe these are the first signs  of it , we will see . 

59 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

who knows what leora said about malia nobody knows
They are not the first to see that the girls are each in bed
in the bedroom
it's not worth it to complain about everything
they are friends know everything about each other

🐈

Real life shows that women , when especially are best friends , if they ever argue seriously , it can be a way with no return . We men , even if we argue , we are always better and know the way to reconcile and after a short time we can be great friends again . Women ? Disaster 😂🤣😂🤣

DD ..... I think we'll never see Malia's personality ... the question is ... Does Malia have a personality?
the reason that malia is in prague is because she has no personality and hers her boyfriend from russia hers .. he manipulated her ....
the option to come to prague and get out of that situation is because leora suggested that she come with her ... thus giving her an opportunity to change the air and be able to have financial help ..... if malia is in prague it is because of herself ... no one has forced her to make that decision ...
Leora as a good friend of hers ... has helped her to have her financial stability and has tried to support her in everything ... to improve her life ...
Malia has always been a bad influence on Leora ... that's why Paul never had much contact with her when he visited her in Krasnoyark ...

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Raul399 said:

For me, this behavior of girls is the most normal thing in the world ... two girls who share an apartment, they need their space ... they can't be together all day, they need their privacy ...

What was not normal, is the behavior they have had during these months, all day together ... doing lesbian shows ... being two heterosexual people ... that was not normal ...

I lived in a shared apartment in my college years, and we used the living room to talk and drink beers .. hahaha
We did not share the bed and we did not masturbate together ... hahaha ---. that is to have a normal life ... the room is a refuge for intimacy, to be alone,

IMO, by the two deciding to bate each other (while not by force, but by need for a roof over their heads), has/will affect them long term.  Its unnatural for both of them to be lesbians.  It should also tell everyone their mental state (their own identity, values and/or morals) has deteriorated over time. 

Give it time (and it may happen when RLC is no longer apart of their lives), I expect Leora to start getting tattoos. When RLC becomes her history, she will have a severe case of identity confusing, not knowing where she belongs in society and or expected social situations (including her sexuality).

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1