Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 30

14 minutes ago, Raul399 said:

I believe that leora is a person who has very clear ideas ... she is aware that this is a process to achieve her dreams ...
maybe she will change her residence for barcelona ... in an apartment for herself ... enjoy the sun ... beach ... sea ... and of course hers of her museums ... .
I think Leora is a very bohemian woman ... who likes painting ... she is very passionate about Dali ... maybe her dream is to take painting classes ...
The extraordinary thing about Leora is that she is an unpredictable woman ... we can never enter her mind and that makes her more attractive to see her ... she always surprises us ...
I have a few days left of my membership ... I will try to keep looking at Leora ... I will miss her ...
I have canceled my supcrition because I don't have time to watch RLC ... I have to dedicate more time to my work ... trying to save the financial situation of my company, due to covid ... having the border with Russia closed is screwing me up .. I'm losing money ... I have merchandise held ... and I think it will never reach its destination ... hahaha

Be patient and it will be all soon slowly as it was . Everyone is wishing for both girls the very best and the saying is not to leave for tomorrow what you can do today , we aren’t always young , with the same passion and energy as both these girls currently are and have ..young and passionate  . 

RLC doesn’t work for me since some minutes , so i don’t know if they were talking seriously or it is just one more evening for them . But i hope that Leora says to Malia all of what was saying about her to the friend in Russia , otherwise it isn’t fair for Malia to be kept in darkness 😔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1