Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 30

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I honestly don't know what to think of all this now. Malia getting stick again from her, even though is away so often now. What's happened to them, each? Don't fall out girls.

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And one last comment , I know that I disagree with most of the guys here , but honestly I prefer this normal human reaction and behavior from Malia than seeing Leora for the 4,000th time . I know that 90% want what Leora does but if she was doing it out of nowhere and just because she “ felt “ it and not like the current cameras show , I might consider  to watch . But I know that I am a minority here and just sharing how I see it by my side ☺️

You may not be the minority like you think you are, I am sure many people know what she does is just a show for the cameras. She will always position herself for the best viewing angle, and that would not be necessary unless it's just a show for the cameras.

21 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

You may not be the minority like you think you are, I am sure many people know what she does is just a show for the cameras. She will always position herself for the best viewing angle, and that would not be necessary unless it's just a show for the cameras.

I don’t say that I don’t like , for potential new subscribers that don’t know her , it might be a “ WTF “ moment 😇 It doesn’t impress me personally , many times seen it , so , it’s just one more of the Leora’s loving my job  and the cameras evening , which I do really appreciate . But I belong to the ones who want to see natural things 😇 That’s why for example N&M currently occupy the forum talks , because they are involved in something completely natural ☺️ I think also here , maybe it is my idea , but I think it could perhaps be even more talks if the girls were dancing to music as they have occasionally been doing in the past , fooling around drinking alcohol , singing perhaps , in any case , just things that for sure would be for the cameras but with a different feeling . Anyway , as always , it is my personal taste and that’s why everyone  has the choice to whatever he/she wishes ☺️😇 

Who knows ? Maybe this “ cold “ apartment atmosphere between the girls has to do with the translation we got today and perhaps Leora has said all these things to Malia already , I was considering that it wasn’t fair that Leora thinks all these things for Malia and not having at least showed her displeasure or said anything . We will see ☺️😇

• Like 1