Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 30

7 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I guess it's too difficult or perhaps rather just too inconvenient for some to merely start a different thread listing for inuendo, speculations, or criticism's. I haven't been posting much for awhile now, but I have still visited the various threads of this section of the overall forum as well as a few others, and I have read many pages of this thread listing titled, "Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments)", and much of what I've read in page after page of thread after thread of this listing has been inuendo, speculations, or criticisms. I realize the General Chat threads in this section of the overall forum were discontinued, but, it's not that difficult to start a more appropriate thread for some of the inappropriate commentary that's been being posted in a (Positive or Complimentary Comments) thread. As a matter of fact, it's actually quite easy to merely start another more appropriate thread for anything that's not related to what these threads were established for, and have been continued for, and it takes very little time to do so.

Got to agree with you Nich, speculation and innuendo is unsavoury, but whatever is done or said within the confines of the apartment is open to respectful comment.

If either of the women want privacy they choose to leave the apartment or in the case of privacy when on the iPhone they use the toilet.

If they don’t avail themselves of either of these refuges then they obviously don’t care, or possibly want whatever is said or done to be heard or seen knowing that it will be commented on by the forum.

They by choice live their lives in a goldfish bowl and therefore everything they say or do within view is open to factual comment, otherwise perhaps the forum should be renamed the L & M  Idolisation or Glorification forum.

As for your mention of criticism on the various topics, let me respectfully put a scenario to you for honest comment please.

If you supported and were an avid fan of a football ( soccer ) team for many years and watched them every week, and one day they play a “ stinker “ and well below their capabilities, do you walk away from the game with a manic grin of satisfaction on your face, or do you analyse what you have just witnessed and critique what in YOUR opinion they could have done better?

Some people’s football team is L&M mate.

Respect to you Nich .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, The Wedge said:

Got to agree with you Nich, speculation and innuendo is unsavoury, but whatever is done or said within the confines of the apartment is open to respectful comment.

If either of the women want privacy they choose to leave the apartment or in the case of privacy when on the iPhone they use the toilet.

If they don’t avail themselves of either of these refuges then they obviously don’t care, or possibly want whatever is said or done to be heard or seen knowing that it will be commented on by the forum.

They by choice live their lives in a goldfish bowl and therefore everything they say or do within view is open to factual comment, otherwise perhaps the forum should be renamed the L & M  Idolisation or Glorification forum.

As for your mention of criticism on the various topics, let me respectfully put a scenario to you for honest comment please.

If you supported and were an avid fan of a football ( soccer ) team for many years and watched them every week, and one day they play a “ stinker “ and well below their capabilities, do you walk away from the game with a manic grin of satisfaction on your face, or do you analyse what you have just witnessed and critique what in YOUR opinion they did wrong.

Some people’s football team is L&M mate.

Respect to you Nich .

Will the last one out of this forum turn the lights out

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

And when there was a thread for criticism and complaints, we still had Leora fanboys coming in and attacking members. Titles of threads don't actually mean anything.

For those that adhere or conform to forum decorum or rules they do mv, and as well they should. There were times in the past where mods would hide or remove posts of commentary that were completely off topic of a thread listing they were posted in. Of course, I'm fairly certain that most folks, (including yours truly), have at one time or another posted commentary in threads that were mostly if not completely unrelated to a topic listing. But, there is certainly a big difference of anyone doing it every so often or seldomly, than anyone who does it continuously as if completely disregarding a topic listing. There is also a substantial difference in posting comments that may be of more of a criticizing or negative nature in a thread listing that was established and is titled as being a topic of a more positive or complimentary nature.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3