Martina and Alberto - home activities #13

Noldus

I see..Well I am certain respect those that are bi-sexual. But those that disrespect others like Martina with anyone in her way like Bogdan and Alberto, I hope she gets stepped on.  

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, yelt said:

I agree.  To think you are in love in 4 months especially with someone that is already married, someone will fall hard.  It all seems so disrespectful whether there is agreement. You can only survive so long before someone get hurt.  And it all that everyone is saying and Nelly and Bogdan have that strong a relationship, It will be Martina that fall hard. It will be a well deserved learning experience for what you don't do to people.  However, I sense she will make the same mistake over and over. 

Yelt, you stated Martina didn't show much emotion during her last fuck with Alberto. How about Alberto. Was there much emotion from him, or was he using Martina to get his rocks off. Could Martina become a cum dump for Alberto as long as the Nelly relationship continues?

Thanks for your insight.

Martina has once again shown disrespect for the relationship she has with Alberto and I hope on her return that he will send her to that country although unfortunately I think she does not have the balls to do so. 

When you say "to send her to the country" what do you mean?

il y a 1 minute, robert21 a dit :

Martina has shown for the umpteenth time the disrespect for the relationship she has with Alberto and I hope on his return that he will send her to that country even if unfortunately I think she does not have the balls to do so. 

She is no different than any of the other girls, care only about themselves.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Martina, pardon.

2 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

Yelt, you stated Martina didn't show much emotion during her last fuck with Alberto. How about Alberto. Was there much emotion from him, or was he using Martina to get his rocks off. Could Martina become a cum dump for Alberto as long as the Nelly relationship continues?

Thanks for your insight.

You are correct!  She seem to want it earlier as a parting gift before leaving with Nelly but Alberto had some reservations. Then decided to do it

3 minutes ago, yelt said:

Martina ha mostrato ancora una volta mancanza di rispetto per il rapporto che ha con Alberto e spero al suo ritorno che la mandi in quel paese anche se purtroppo penso che lei non abbia le palle per farlo. 

Quando dici "di mandarla in campagna" cosa intendi?

la dovrebbe lasciare andare per la sua strada e fine coppia

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, yelt said:

You are correct!  She seem to want it earlier as a parting gift before leaving with Nelly but Alberto had some reservations. Then decided to do it

Yelt, Alberto had some reservations. I've never seen Alberto have reservations if Martina wanted to fuck. The consensus is they've been together for 9/10 years, doesn't it make one wonder if the attraction is starting wane on both sides? Especially Alberto.   Maybe it will come down to, how good is the RLC money,and  the free accommodations for Alberta's future with Martina.

Good insight as always!

• Like 1

Wow.that's a long time.  I agree with you comments, the RLC money, the mental stability and if something not so friendly occurs and RLC has to shutdown the apartment. I see that it is starting to weight heavy and Alberto is definitely smart enough to know something is going to happen.  I believe he has been there for her and was trying to cut back on the video games, the couch overnighters. It is pretty touch to change the attitude Marty has with the Nail.  Maybe Alberto will be there or maybe he will surprise us all and walkaway. 

4 hours ago, yelt said:

Perhaps she will come back with the balls to tell Alberto he has to leave!. And Nelly moves in.

I see the sad emoji (?)  but actually it is a good point ... This family related trip could clear up a lot of 'what is really going on' with these 2 and IF there is truly some new love relationship that has blossomed ?? and something the 2 of them are considering  then yelt is offering a reasonable scenario.. Perhaps not Alberto to the curb and Nelly move in but definitely address this 'relationship'  .  Because this is no simple lust affair anymore 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I wonder how far the girls have to travel to get to their destination? How do you travel with the covid restrictions in place?

Hope this helps, copied from the https://www.barcelona.cat/covid19/en/measures-combat-covid-19-barcelona   

Neither entering nor leaving Catalonia is permitted, except for justifiable reasons.

Travel to other counties is allowed only within household bubbles, which must be justified with the self-responsible travel certificate. You can download here the certificate on lineOpen in a new window or for printingObre en una finestra nova. Open in a new window [PDF].The county lockdown still applies in all other cases. The Barcelonès County area covers Barcelona, Hospitalet de Llobregat, Santa Coloma de Gramanet, Badalona, and Sant Adrià del Besòs.

You can prove you belong to a household bubble with a document confirming you live at the same address, such as your national ID (DNI) or a cohabitation certificate from the Barcelona Municipal Register of Residents. If you have an electronic certificate or mobile IdCAT, you can obtain your cohabitation certificate directly from hereOpen in a new window (Spanish). You can also request it by calling free-phone 010 or visiting a Citizen Help and Information Office in person (by prior appointmentOpen in a new window [Spanish]).

Anyone who has to travel for reasons of force majeure must take along a self-responsible travel certificate. You can download here the certificate on lineOpen in a new window or for printingObre en una finestra nova. Open in a new window [PDF].

Travel for work purposes is only permitted where teleworking is not possible.

Easter Period: from 26 March to 9 April The closure of all regional community borders will continue, as will night-time curfews and the restrictions to gatherings of groups of people in public and private spaces.

• Thanks 2