Martina and Alberto - home activities #13

Noldus

8 minutes ago, winnlove said:

emnv, how did you get this information? Nobody knows, except RLC. Thank you for your precise answer.

Martina is an open book, she tells everything to Alberto (in Valencian), to her mother, brother and friend Marta (in Spanish) and to Nelly (half Spanish, half Russian, some English).

I doubt that "RLC" has this kind of information about the participants, in fact I doubt they have any kind of information at all 😕.

• Thanks 3

il y a 2 minutes, emnv a dit :

Martina is an open book, she tells everything to Alberto (in Valencian), to her mother, brother and friend Marta (in Spanish) and to Nelly (half Spanish, half Russian, some English).

I doubt that "RLC" has this kind of information about the participants, in fact I doubt they have any kind of information at all 😕.

Ah bon, alors pourquoi tu affirmes ces choses, alors que RLC ne le sait pas??

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, emnv said:

Мартина е отворена книга, тя разказва всичко на Алберто (на Валенсия), на майка си, брат и приятел Марта (на испански) и на Нели (наполовина испанка, наполовина руснак, малко английски).

Съмнявам се, че "RLC" разполага с такъв вид информация за участниците, всъщност се съмнявам, че изобщо имат някаква информация 😕 .

Thanks,valuable information,emnv,turns out that Martina a small poliglot!😉It is always good to learn something that is generally hiden from us!👏

1 hour ago, redfan said:

Thanks,valuable information,emnv,turns out that Martina a small poliglot!😉It is always good to learn something that is generally hiden from us!👏

Well then, perhaps RLC can use someone that has no respect for others or cannot be discretionary. Her whole family knows about Nelly, what they do, where they go. And I guess they know she is fucking Alberto and a married women. They raised good girl!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, yelt said:

Well then, perhaps RLC can use someone that has no respect for others or cannot be discretionary. Her whole family knows about Nelly, what they do, where they go. And I guess they know she is fucking Alberto and a married women. They raised good girl!

they already accept Martinas gay brother and as for seeing a married woman what difference does that make if the husband dont care you seem to be way more upset about it than her family is

20 hours ago, mingo said:

When there was a camera above where the aquarium is now located, when the curtains to the balcony were open you could see how open the balcony is to the street, and you could see the buildings across the street. I think that's why that camera was removed and also why there is no camera on the balcony. 

When B2 finally put a camera on B2's balcony years ago, they put up solid sheets of something to block the cameras view through the glass panes.  The bottom line for Martina's apartment is, if they really wanted to put in a balcony camera, they could!!

2 minutes ago, yelt said:

Е, тогава може би RLC може да използва някой, който не уважава другите или не може да бъде дискреционен. Цялото й семейство знае за Нели, какво прави, къде ходи. И предполагам, че те знаят, че тя е шибан Алберто и омъжена жена. Отгледаха добро момиче!

Yes,To a complex topik for discussion!On the one hand purely human it's fun for her!,but morallyis a little complicated!