B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #18 (March/April)

10 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Ya, unbelievable orgasm! 😂

damn you Corv....is that a crying emoji because you were honestly moved??? or is it sarcasm that has you crying from laughter.... I depend on you for 'rating the bating' ....don't fuck around here, 2 thumbs up or 2 fingers deep 

What is it?

6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

damn you Corv....is that a crying emoji because you were honestly moved??? or is it sarcasm that has you crying from laughter.... I depend on you for 'rating the bating' ....don't fuck around here, 2 thumbs up or 2 fingers deep 

What is it?

Crying because I'm laughing so hard. She didn't do shit. She's still a fucking joke. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Crying because I'm laughing so hard. She didn't do shit. She's still a fucking joke. 

as long as you aren't afraid to say how you see it.... so does that mean a Sera whore like myself won't love it ... 

I would like to give her my 3 inches in rating without even seeing it.... and then maybe the other inch if it is good....

but if I accept the corvette84  international 'Rating the Bating' scoring system I might spare her the pain of my last big inch... is that fair

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

as long as you aren't afraid to say how you see it.... so does that mean a Sera whore like myself won't love it ... 

I would like to give her my 3 inches in rating without even seeing it.... and then maybe the other inch if it is good....

but if I accept the corvette84  international 'Rating the Bating' scoring system I might spare her the pain of my last big inch... is that fair

Believe me, you didn't miss anything. And @ hotstuff....eat shit, asshole. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Believe me, you didn't miss anything. And @ hotstuff....eat shit, asshole. 

ya... And @ hotstuff....eat shit, asshole.  you are ruining a perfectly good running joke... 

tell me corv  (I'm laughing already waiting) tell me corv.... do they really take you that serious and more importantly how much do care ...using the corvette84 international 'Rating the Razzing'  is it one middle finger up or a 2 boots to the ass... 

10 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

ya... And @ hotstuff....eat shit, asshole.  you are ruining a perfectly good running joke... 

tell me corv  (I'm laughing already waiting) tell me corv.... do they really take you that serious and more importantly how much do care ...using the corvette84 international 'Rating the Razzing'  is it one middle finger up or a 2 boots to the ass... 

All I am saying is that I'm the same person on here that I am in person. I don't take shit from anyone and I tell it like it is. 😉

• Like 1
  • Sad 1