B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #9 (April)

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

for me yes, she's a guest 

Do you really think that the participants do not know anyone else in this city apart from those who participate in the same project as them?

And is she actually vistiting or just passing by to sleep?

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

And is she actually vistiting or just passing by to sleep?

In view of her condition, I think the girls (Loraine, Amira and Amalia) brought her back to the nearest apartment so that she could rest

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

In view of her condition, I think the girls (Loraine, Amira and Amalia) brought her back to the nearest apartment so that she could rest

Moos, what kind of moderator are you?  Why don't you know her whole history, what she drank to get her to this state, her heart rate and respiration rate. 😇

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Moos, what kind of moderator are you?  Why don't you know her whole history, what she drank to get her to this state, her heart rate and respiration rate. 😇

if only I had so much power, it would have surely served me well in my past and avoid making mistakes 😁

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, moos54 said:

She must be someone they found in bad condition most probably then

The regular clubs and restaurants are only open between 1400-1700 and they have "Saturday parties". So then it will be quick shots and wine drinking 😉

We saw some of the girls a couple of weeks ago when they came home in a good mood from such a afternoon party

6 minutes ago, costa049 said:

She must be someone they found in bad condition most probably then

she's just a girl who was with the girls at their midday meal and looks like she drank a little too much

2 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

If she was drunk when they brought her home, most likely didn't get her consent.  Huge privacy liabilities for RLC if she wants to make an issue of it.

they obviously know her, not someone they found on the street

• Like 1