B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #9 (April)

Noldus

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yeah, of course that's their choice, but it doesn't change the facts. not sure what your point is here. 

i enjoy watching the interactions between the girls not so much the soppy shows, theres plenty of sex online if thats what people want to see

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i enjoy watching the interactions between the girls not so much the soppy shows, theres plenty of sex online if thats what people want to see

I am glad that you enjoy their interactions , whatever that means. it's true that there are sexual contents online, but a lot of RLC subscribers are voyeurs, so they hope to come and see something different on this site ( perhaps something that feels more real ), the fake shows are just the opposite of that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I am glad that you enjoy their interactions , whatever that means. it's true that there are sexual contents online, but a lot of RLC subscribers are voyeurs, so they hope to come and see something different on this site ( perhaps something that feels more real ), the fake shows are just the opposite of that. 

at least we agree on the fake shows lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Can't understand Anthony : he's got 4 girls on front of him, naked, masturbating, and he can't have a hard on ... He should stop alcohol or drugs if he wants to perform ... that doesn't give any results !! 

I don't understand why there are still people in this forum who think it's the guy failure that in this bullshit shows never something actually happens. Antony would have a better chance of scoring a hit with this group of nuns. 😂

273bea3f-d7e1-4367-913d-f6b67eaefca6_w94

The girls are all about pretending without actually doing anything on cam. The whole thing is a hoax through and through. The guys who are dumb enough to go along with this bullshit get fooled and also the viewers who really believe the girls are even remotely involved get fooled.

The sooner RLC gets rid of all these show girls, the better. Please RLC get rid of the girls from B2 and also finally throw Leora and Malia out.

54 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It must be ready for a new season

😂🤣😂🤣 they celebrate the 10 years anniversary of the debuts of the series ... a recurring role as it seems 😁

Tyrion’s seems to be back with no mood for “ games play “ this time , he looks the same decent but also willing to have more “ rewards “ by Monica .. and camera or not , Monica seems to have missed the cuddling with this guy 🤨 Again , very strange reappearance