US General Domestic Politics #10 Begins 04/02/21.

23 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Too bad the DOJ doesn't leak as much information about the Hunter Biden investigation as they have leaked about the Gaetz investigation. 

they did leak it all. here it is.

giphy (56).gif

giphy (57).gif

giphy (58).gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Now I understand why your parents didn't want you and are ashamed that they brought you into this world. Too bad for the rest of us that your mother was pro-life.

They have medications to help control the anger Napster.  I suggest you talk to your doctor about it.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Too bad the DOJ doesn't leak as much information about the Hunter Biden investigation as they have leaked about the Gaetz investigation. 

The only Hunter Biden leak is when he's pissing on your conspiracy theories.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Key features of Democrats' new voting rights bill, known as the For The People Act, garner majority support and are far more popular than unpopular in new AP-NORC polling released Friday. One of the most...

The American people should be very afraid of any legislation the Democrats label "For The People Act". Just like Ronald Reagan said , "THE MOST TERRIFYING WORDS IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARE, ' I'M FROM THE GOVERNMENT AND I'M HERE TO HELP YOU.' ":cool:

26 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Strange that the names of the women who Gaetz is alleged to have had sex with have not been made public.

Because they were MINORS at the time he fucked them.  FELONY!!  Gaetz is finished.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Everyday the Democrats, news media and mental midgets like the Golfer and O_U812 demonstrate how much they fear Donald Trump in the 2024 election.  That's why they work so hard to silence and slander him.

giphy (64).gif

giphy (63).gif

giphy (65).gif

21 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Everyday the Democrats, news media and mental midgets like the Golfer and O_U812 demonstrate how much they fear Donald Trump in the 2024 election.  That's why they work so hard to silence and slander him.

In 2024, Trump will be doing his campaign from Riker's Island.  😜

• Like 1