US General Domestic Politics #10 Begins 04/02/21.

17 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why is no one at the DOJ ever prosecuted for leaking confidential information about  criminal investigations to the news media?

Conspiracy theories aren't prosecuted, as you should well know.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i realize that you would like to stay in the past & even go backward if you could but there is such a thing as progress. you won't help but other people with working brains & vision for the future will make massive improvements in all areas of life as we advance to the future. unless you & the rest of the cavemen continue to obstruct progress.

"other people with working brains"? That leaves you out. 😏

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The American people should be very afraid of any legislation the Democrats label "For The People Act". Just like Ronald Reagan said , "THE MOST TERRIFYING WORDS IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARE, ' I'M FROM THE GOVERNMENT AND I'M HERE TO HELP YOU.' ":cool:

wrong. but you should be afraid that when all people are allowed to vote your favorite qpublican party will never win another national election again.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

"other people with working brains"? That leaves you out. 😏

even if that were true others will move forward & you'll be left behind. too bad. but don't worry. you won't be missed.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

But they are not minors now, so where are they?:huh:

Read up on the law.  They were minors then, which gives them the choice of whether they want their names released as adults.  But they will....watch.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

Read up on the law.  They were minors then, which gives them the choice of whether they want their names released as adults.  But they will....watch.

If they exist.  And not all the women were minors. In fact, I believe they have only claimed that one girl was a minor.