US General Domestic Politics #10 Begins 04/02/21.

Foolish followers:

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

On Saturday, a bombshell report from The New York Times revealed that former President Donald Trump's campaign was deceiving its donors, turning one-time payments into recurring...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

Well he knows that you thought you had a pubic hair until you pissed out of it😄

You have some serious fucking issues.  I predict you'll be in a lot of trouble soon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Foolish followers:

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

On Saturday, a bombshell report from The New York Times revealed that former President Donald Trump's campaign was deceiving its donors, turning one-time payments into recurring...

i can't wait to read the excuses from our brainwashed dear traitor worshipping friends. maybe obama, biden, & hillary did it?

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i can't wait to read the excuses from our brainwashed dear traitor worshipping friends. maybe obama, biden, & hillary did it?

They'll accuse the Liberal, Marxist, Far-Left, Communist Raw Story of bias.  These morons hate those sources because it's the truth.

• Like 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Twitter-banned Donald Trump kicked off Easter morning by issuing a statement wishing everyone a "Happy Easter' but just could not stop there and had to complain about losing the election -- once again...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Appearing on MSNBC's Ali Velshi, former U.S. Attorney Joyce Vance claimed the one thing that should keep Rep. Matt Gaetz (R- FL) up at night is if his close associate implicated in possible sex trafficking with...

• Upvote 1