Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 35

il y a 6 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Oui, elle l’a fait. Je suppose qu’elle est revenue pour être avec son compagnon de salon, considérant qu’elle vient d’être là et en parlait à Malia hier.

Si vous créez des messages double, je peux aussi! 😅

Son compagnon de salon ces loverboy si c’est lui il est revenu ou j ai mal compris

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
14 hours ago, patou said:

His living room mate these loverboys if it's him he's come back or I misunderstood

No, her girlfriends from the salon, that is where she has been today. So likely that is where she has taken the shisha to. Not conclusive of course but the more likely.

For whatever reason, 'Salon' translates as Living Room on google! Let's say Hairdressers from now on.

il y a 3 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Non, ses copines du salon, c’est là qu’elle est aujourd’hui. C’est donc probablement là qu’elle a emmené la chicha. Pas concluant bien sûr mais le plus probable.

Pour une raison quelconque, 'Salon' se traduit par Living Room sur Google!

sur ma traduction en francais copine de salon sa me le traduisais en compagnon je préfère qelle se trouve avec ses copines

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, patou said:

on my translation in french living room girlfriend her translated it to me as a companion i prefer that she is with her friends

Right, yeah. It confuses things! 

30 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

If you're making double posts, so can i! 😅

Sorry SG, It was done for the benefit of those who maybe don't look at every post but mainly specifics.....Please Sir don't ban me or give me a disciplinary point.....I promise it won't happen again, I have just chastised myself and banned myself from looking at Leora for the next 10 minutes....Quite unforgivable!! 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Sorry SG, It was done for the benefit of those who maybe don't look at every post but mainly specifics.....Please Sir don't ban me or give me a disciplinary point.....I promise it won't happen again, I have just chastised myself and banned myself from looking at Leora for the next 10 minutes....Quite unforgivable!! 🤣🤣

GET OUT!!!!!!

So your punishment is not looking at an empty room - You must be going through torture!🤣

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

GET OUT!!!!!!

So your punishment is not looking at an empty room - You must be going through torture!🤣

I'm getting used to looking at an empty room by now SG...OOPS!! that's an extra 5 minutes to be added on. Just pulling your chain mate.🙊

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jimbo4 said:

I'm getting used to looking at an empty room by now SG...OOPS!! that's an extra 5 minutes to be added on. Just pulling your chain mate.🙊

Keep your hands to yourself Mister! Hey, all week long we've had them, one night away is something they are very welcome to.

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yep she did. I expect she's gone back to be with her Salon mate, considering she has just been there and was talking about them to Malia yesterday.

If you're making double posts, so can i! 😅

✔️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Keep your hands to yourself Mister! Hey, all week long we've had them, one night away is something they are very welcome to.

There is no argument from me mate...I neither take myself, RLC, the girls or this forum serious anymore....It's humour that keeps this world going round, too many people take themselves and life in general far too seriously ( there are exceptions of course ).

"Laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry all alone"

• Like 2