B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #36 (April)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Unless it's another guy...😏

It’s been a forum since noon , can’t make full sentences 😝 i thought we make 2 extra threads when we started , we are ready for the third and the “ adult “ fun hasn’t started yet 

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Music was/ is a mistake , they should have kept everyone happy .. i listen nothing else but electronic music , but this is an apartment party and music should have been more mainstream 

It's ok...I'm DJing next B4 party, and I'm open to requests...as long as they're on my playlist :biggrin:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

It's ok...I'm DJing next B4 party, and I'm open to requests...as long as they're on my playlist :biggrin:

Are you broadcasting with twitch like everyone 🤓😎 nowadays ? Can’t wait to listen to some Geordie classics 😏🥳

il y a 2 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Music was/ is a mistake , they should have kept everyone happy .. i listen nothing else but electronic music , but this is an apartment party and music should have been more mainstream 

Voilà, de tout public, c'est à dire des tubes des années 80, 90 et en plus des slows qui auraient permis à certaines personnes de se rapprocher. Pour être franc, ce dj est archi nul, je serai largement meilleur pour mettre une ambiance comme je le faisait il y a peu de temps (à cause du COVID)... Ce sont des Nuls!!!

ya a noticeably ignore to Martina ... all Meg and Bogdan is keeping her company so she is not left out... Martina is largely Nelly's friend and Nelly has not been near her ??? rude