US General Domestic Politics #11 Begins 04/11/21.

4 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Everything you just wrote equates to a RW/Q conspiracy theory.  Reality isn't that bad Lathered Rodent....You should give it a try.

The last person in the world to know anything about reality is you. In fact, you don't seem to know much about anything.

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The basic cause of death from Covid and "seasonal" influenza is the same. This is also the most common cause of death. You're old, your organs have become weak. You can't breathe properly, your heart can't pump enough blood for other organs to do their job, the lungs fill with fluid, your heart either fails then, or you get pneumonia.

If, however, the death certificate can say "Covid," then medical insurance and government assistance is much easier to obtain for the hospital because it can't be questioned.

Nearly went there myself. Got the T-shit (actually, a backless gown). And the cute little footies you can use to practice walking through the cardiac unit again.

This probably belongs in the Covid thread. I'll ban myself tomorrow. I promise.

Covid-19 has become so politicized that talk of it belongs in both threads.

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

This report just proves how dishonest RAWSTORY.COm is. Headline of this story says victim was pulled over for having air-fresheners hanging from his mirror.  That is an outright lie. He was pulled over because tags were expired on his license plate. Then when police did a check of his drivers license they found that he had an outstanding warrant for possession of a gun without a permit. The police were in the process  of arresting him for that warrant. When he resisted arrest he was apparently accidentally shot when a policewoman mistakenly grabbed her gun instead of her taser. There will now be an investigation to determine if the officer should be prosecuted for having committed a crime.

it was what was 1st reported. just adding to the growing list of crimes that are now punishable by summary execution while black.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So why don't we wear a mask to protect us from the flu?   If not for vaccinations the flu would probably be as deadly as covid-19.

cases of the flu have gone down with masking. maybe we will continue to wear masks in the future.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Bullshit.  That article was written Aug.27,2020. We didn't have a covid vaccine until Dec., 2020. So to compare death rates for the flu and covid in Aug., 2020 is ridiculous.

you're right. but because the death rate has been much worse. and dear traitor knew how bad it would be & lied. or did you sleep through that? (of course you did)

• Upvote 1