US General Domestic Politics #11 Begins 04/11/21.

The suppression is bad enough, but what concerns me most are the state legislatures taking over county elections.  That's where the GQP cheating will happen.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

On Tuesday, writing for The Atlantic, former George W. Bush speechwriter and conservative Republican David Frum outlined why the GOP's newest round of voter restrictions is a...

• Like 1

If the GQP take the senate and/or house in 2022, kiss democracy bye-bye and welcome in fascism.  It'd be like these crazy fucks Nappy and his KKKult taking over the government.  Good God help us.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2021 at 4:00 PM, StnCld316 said:

I'm waiting for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.  One shot and it's done.  No going back for a second shot.

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

The Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control will stop...

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:

it was what was 1st reported. just adding to the growing list of crimes that are now punishable by summary execution while black.

No. He was not stopped for having an air-freshener hanging from his mirror. He was stopped because the tag on his license plate was expired. When the police learned that he had an outstanding warrant for possession of a firearm without a permit they tried to arrest and handcuff him. He resisted arrest and tried to escape into his vehicle.  If he had not resisted arrest the shooting would have never occurred.   

• Like 2

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

That'll be awash with bullshit.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood will appear at an event in Texas with QAnon conspiracists and two Republican officials.Wood will be a keynote speaker at a three-day Memorial Day event in Dallas...

darn. my invitation must have been lost in the mail.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.OUTSIDEONLINE.COM

The phone rang and it was our 18-year-old, Hatcher, who apparently took a hard spill...

Over 600,000 Americans are hurt skiing every year & the demon-crats don't want to ban this dangerous sport, that's more injuries that guns

your guns are more important to you than people. you have a big problem.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

No. He was not stopped for having an air-freshener hanging from his mirror. He was stopped because the tag on his license plate was expired. When the police learned that he had an outstanding warrant for possession of a firearm without a permit they tried to arrest and handcuff him. He resisted arrest and tried to escape into his vehicle.  If he had not resisted arrest the shooting would have never occurred.   

what did i say? that was what was 1st reported you idiot.

• Upvote 1