US General Domestic Politics #11 Begins 04/11/21.

Michigan GQP tying Whitmer's hands, and then turning around and blaming her for "poor leadership."  The district lines in Michigan are being redrawn.  Watch out you republican fucks.

WWW.BRIDGEMI.COM

This continuously updated post includes details of Michigan's elections, campaigns, politics and voting news.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

you simply like being white & enjoying it at the expense of minorities.

What a stupid ass comment. That's something I would expect from an indoctrinated Russian or Chinese agent, but not an American citizen.  Is that why you call yourself Golfer to cover who you really are? I don't think you have ever played golf. 

aren't you the one that said matt gaetz deserved a trial? didn't this guy deserve one also?

If he hadn't resisted arrest he probably would not have gone to trial because the George Soros hand picked social justice warrior prosecuting attorney would have dropped all charges against him.

it said that was what he told his mom.

And RAWSTORY and DAILY BEAST went with that story as their headline because their purpose is to stir up shit anyway they possibly can. They know that many people just read headlines and not the full story. I bet the guy who possessed a gun without a permit never ever lied to his mom, right?

i've lost count of how many times i've told you already but i'll tell you again. your projections aren't working.

That's because your limited mind has nothing new to say, so you just keep repeating the same garbage over and over and over.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's because your limited mind has nothing new to say, so you just keep repeating the same garbage over and over and over.

S.O.S. from Napoleon.....different day.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And RAWSTORY and DAILY BEAST went with that story as their headline because their purpose is to stir up shit anyway they possibly can. They know that many people just read headlines and not the full story. I bet the guy who possessed a gun without a permit never ever lied to his mom, right?

It's the whole world against you, huh Little Nappy?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

What a stupid ass comment. That's something I would expect from an indoctrinated Russian or Chinese agent, but not an American citizen.  Is that why you call yourself Golfer to cover who you really are? I don't think you have ever played golf. 

You're really super bad at comebacks.  You mumbling moron.

• Like 1

because you might learn something instead of making shit up & listening to dear traitor & the like.

So you think I should read Chinese and Russian propaganda to inform myself? No, thank you. You read and write enough of it for both of us.:dodgy: 

15 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If he hadn't resisted arrest he probably would not have gone to trial because the George Soros hand picked social justice warrior prosecuting attorney would have dropped all charges against him.

You're such a fuck-wit.  Whenever you write  an ignorant, Q-infused bullshit comment, another shit-filled toilet in America flushes.

• Like 1